Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Did anyone notice that all Madden default playa TOTALLY different than any other twea (/forums/showthread.php?t=774871)

booker21 10-21-2014 10:40 PM

Did anyone notice that all Madden default playa TOTALLY different than any other twea

Trying to find a solution to sacks I notices that if I leave all at default all madden. The game play extremely hard. With almost none sack. QB going robot almost all drives. A few sack here and there and a pick but they will outscore me every game.

Now after some experiment if I move any slider. Let say humab qb acc to 45 and the rest at default. The game was not that hard no more. I could complete over 80% passes and I could stop the CPU etc.

These sliders are really really weird.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

booker21 10-21-2014 10:41 PM

Re: Did anyone notice that all Madden default playa TOTALLY different than any other

Even the speed changes

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

SECElit3 10-21-2014 10:52 PM

Re: Did anyone notice that all Madden default playa TOTALLY different than any other

Tell me again why this surprises you book. It may play harder, but default All Madden does not play a realistic game. Its EA ball buddy, not football. Do you remember why we go through this year after year, and why the slider forum even exists? EA ball isn't football

tommycoa 10-21-2014 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SECElit3 (Post 2046719540)
Tell me again why this surprises you book. It may play harder, but default All Madden does not play a realistic game. Its EA ball buddy, not football. Do you remember why we go through this year after year, and why the slider forum even exists? EA ball isn't football

S

This whole Sliders thing is like a mini game inside the real game. Too bad the mini game controls the real game.

Neddy_87 10-22-2014 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommycoa (Post 2046719624)
S

This whole Sliders thing is like a mini game inside the real game. Too bad the mini game controls the real game.

Is this inception?

Playmakers 10-22-2014 12:41 PM

That's why i stopped doing sliders to a certain extent....

Now days we have so many different logics about what sliders control during gameplay it's become a headache and not worth the time.

I would rather just sit back and watch the CPU play the CPU in coach mode then screw around with sliders for 6-8 months trying to fix something that is broken in Human vs CPU gameplay mode.

theSliderWhisperer 10-22-2014 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playmakers (Post 2046721491)
That's why i stopped doing sliders to a certain extent....

Now days we have so many different logics about what sliders control during gameplay it's become a headache and not worth the time.

I would rather just sit back and watch the CPU play the CPU in coach mode then screw around with sliders for 6-8 months trying to fix something that is broken in Human vs CPU gameplay mode.

My brudda from annudda mudda.... How you been? Used to follow your slider and roster work back in the day for Madden, NCAA and 2K, hell even followed you to the competition (VSN) when you "vanished :wink: " from OS.....

Feeelin ya' with regards to how sliders are inter-related and all jacked up... I seriously could write a ten chapter manual on the effects of the sliders on animation triggers, AI logic for the CPU, understanding "slider-tiering" (why setting HUM QB ACC to 25 instead of a 4,5,6 or 7 is not a bad idea some time and it has nothing to do with QB ACC or better stats), the relationship of sliders and the pressure sensitivity of the buttons and accuracy of the L sticks, I could go on and on...

Good to see you around these neck of the woods again.... Any rosters in the works for 2kHoops or for that matter M15?

Playmakers 10-22-2014 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theSliderWhisperer (Post 2046721628)
My brudda from annudda mudda.... How you been? Used to follow your slider and roster work back in the day for Madden, NCAA and 2K, hell even followed you to the competition (VSN) when you "vanished :wink: " from OS.....

Feeelin ya' with regards to how sliders are inter-related and all jacked up... I seriously could write a ten chapter manual on the effects of the sliders on animation triggers, AI logic for the CPU, understanding "slider-tiering" (why setting HUM QB ACC to 25 instead of a 4,5,6 or 7 is not a bad idea some time and it has nothing to do with QB ACC or better stats), the relationship of sliders and the pressure sensitivity of the buttons and accuracy of the L sticks, I could go on and on...

Good to see you around these neck of the woods again.... Any rosters in the works for 2kHoops or for that matter M15?

This going to sound crazy but I'm actually waiting to see how NBA Live 15 shapes up before I decide on which NBA game to purchase....

I know 2K is always good but i want to see what Live brings to the table 1st before deciding on which game to get....

As for Madden 15 I'm still not 100% all in on the game yet....I would love to work on Classic rosters again like i did with Madden 25.

But for some reason this is the 1st year in awhile that haven't been anxious to start playing Madden.....that might all change in a month but as of right now all my football gaming has been with NCAA 14 instead of Madden 15.