Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   2K - This is What Compression Pants Look Like (/forums/showthread.php?t=779834)

Crookid 10-26-2014 11:26 PM

2K - This is What Compression Pants Look Like

Notice how the socks go OVER the pants, they aren't under them like in MC. Notice how they go all the way up and don't cut off at the knees like a school girl. Notice the NBA logos on the back.

The fact that there is done so incorrectly and it looks like my player goes comando when he plays ball is driving me crazy that I really want this addressed. We took a step back from last year with compression shorts (although color bugged) since we don't even have those anymore (or compression tank tops).

PLEASE FIX and add more colors for the other stuff. I see players wearing orange and yellow compression sleeves but I am limited to 4 colors? COME ON.

Phreezy P 10-26-2014 11:34 PM

Re: 2K - This is What Compression Pants Look Like

Those are knee pads...

WISports 10-27-2014 12:00 AM

What he said^

These are compression pants.

Ejfalcon9 10-27-2014 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WISports (Post 2046740126)
What he said^

These are compression pants.

Great picture of Larry I might add 😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShogunTake 10-27-2014 01:14 AM

Those are definitely knee pads but I understand your point regardless. For some reason in MyCareer compression shorts/shirts aren't selectable in the store. It would be incredibly simpler if they just did away with the store when selecting player's game gear and just made it so it's using the same customization settings from the roster editor, that way my accessories can actually match with my team since (for some reason) most accessories are limited.

Heck the green accessories don't even match either the Celtics or the Bucks, makes no sense.

Crookid 10-27-2014 03:25 AM

You're right. I grabbed a quick image while searching. Those are pads over compression pants but you guys know what I mean. Allowing compression pants and the ability to layer gear and we can do what we want. Also, the design of the gear in game is way off and the logos are no existent. To me, besides loving the sport, I love the gear in basketball the most. In-fact, if anyone has played sports in their life, as I have my whole life, they know how hyped we get over gear.

It's the little things. This year they made all the tattoos black and grey so if you match a certain very limited set of them you get something that looks like a sleeve. It feels very lazy to me. All the little details that really polish a game feel really lazy with 2K basketball.

pauliewalnutzz 10-27-2014 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crookid (Post 2046740007)

Notice how the socks go OVER the pants, they aren't under them like in MC. Notice how they go all the way up and don't cut off at the knees like a school girl. Notice the NBA logos on the back.

The fact that there is done so incorrectly and it looks like my player goes comando when he plays ball is driving me crazy that I really want this addressed. We took a step back from last year with compression shorts (although color bugged) since we don't even have those anymore (or compression tank tops).

PLEASE FIX and add more colors for the other stuff. I see players wearing orange and yellow compression sleeves but I am limited to 4 colors? COME ON.

This just confirmed that people are morons on this forum.

kadzier 10-27-2014 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShogunTake (Post 2046740295)
Those are definitely knee pads but I understand your point regardless. For some reason in MyCareer compression shorts/shirts aren't selectable in the store. It would be incredibly simpler if they just did away with the store when selecting player's game gear and just made it so it's using the same customization settings from the roster editor, that way my accessories can actually match with my team since (for some reason) most accessories are limited.

Heck the green accessories don't even match either the Celtics or the Bucks, makes no sense.

Agreed. Gear customization has basically taken 15 steps back from years past, all because of this stupid "store" concept where you have to buy pieces individually with VC.