Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Madden 15 Slider Log (/forums/showthread.php?t=780580)

whosnext00 10-27-2014 05:53 PM

Madden 15 Slider Log

** 11/3/2014 recommended set: The All Pro User v Cpu CFM/Play Now set (scroll down to the second slider set in that thread)

** Please refine for recommendation: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) Style Sliders (top notch potential, please see notes for fine tuning)

Hey all, long time since I've posted here but yuh know... life and stuff.

I'll get right too it, this thread is where I will be posting logs of 3 games of each slider set on OS. The games will be the same and a new CFM will be started for each set for fairness. I know 3 isn't the largest sample size for any slider set, but it will give us a good idea of what's out there instead of trying to sift through all of the posts in each slider thread.

Please do NOT hijack this thread!!!

Don't post your own box scored please. If you have a box score you'd like to post, please send me the link and I'll have a look. If it looks legit, then I'll post it under the appropriate slider. Yes, mention the slider you used WITHOUT any changes made too it.

DO recommend slider sets to test.

Rules

The only rules I follow is that I do not switch defenders, nor do I hardly every control any defenders. I do not user catch and I have coach mode on so that I can pay attention to the receivers getting open. I also hardly ever control the running back and for picking plays I normally use one of the "strategy" options.

The Slider Log
Every setting in the sliders/settings is exactly as it is in its thread.

Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Box Scores and Reviews
Spoiler

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

The All Madden User v Cpu CFM/Play Now set

Box Scores and Reviews
Spoiler

The All Pro User v Cpu CFM/Play Now set

Box Scores and Reviews
Spoiler

JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) Style Sliders

Box Scores and Reviews
Spoiler

theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS HALLOW'S EVE SLIDER BREW

Box Scores and Reviews

Coming Soon

HC0023 10-27-2014 06:28 PM

Re: Madden 15 Slider Log

Quote:

Originally Posted by whosnext00 (Post 2046743045)
Hey all, long time since I've posted here but yuh know... life and stuff.

I'll get right too it, this thread is where I will be posting logs of 3 games of each slider set on OS. The games will be the same and a new CFM will be started for each set for fairness. I know 3 isn't the largest sample size for any slider set, but it will give us a good idea of what's out there instead of trying to sift through all of the posts in each slider thread.

Please do NOT hijack this thread!!!

I want everyone to have an easy to read place where they can find the logs for each slider set. I do not want there to be 3 games of one set, 3 pages of replies and then another log, making people dig for the next log.

I might just try editing the OP with spoilers, we'll see how it goes.

The Slider Log
Every setting in the sliders/settings is exactly as it is in its post.

Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Coming Soon

Good To See you back :drink:

Teleo 10-27-2014 07:31 PM

WOW!!! The legend has returned! Whosnext, are you indicating that for now you are going to play with Armor and Swords for coach mode and if so, are you using everything as is on his OP setup? Look forward to your response and TODAY is a great day for coach mode!

whosnext00 10-27-2014 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teleo (Post 2046743387)
WOW!!! The legend has returned! Whosnext, are you indicating that for now you are going to play with Armor and Swords for coach mode and if so, are you using everything as is on his OP setup? Look forward to your response and TODAY is a great day for coach mode!

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome back!

No, my plan for this thread is to play 3 games a piece with each slider set, or at least the popular ones on the forums. Then I will post box scored with my feedback for that games. After all 3 games are played, I will post my overall feedback of that set. This will help us figure out the best base slider set.

Idk if I plan to make my own set, maybe after this project is completed but for the moment I'd rather help the community by giving a one-top slider shop complete with feedback and box scores in the OP so people don't have to sift through the 1,000's of posts out there to get the same thing.

whosnext00 10-28-2014 02:37 AM

Box scores and review for Armors slider set have been added to the OP.

whosnext00 10-28-2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HC0023 (Post 2046743170)
Good To See you back :drink:

Thanks a ton! You know, I haven't seen "playmaker" in a long time. I made my best slider set alongside him, I think it was M12. Is he still around?

HC0023 10-28-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whosnext00 (Post 2046746201)
Thanks a ton! You know, I haven't seen "playmaker" in a long time. I made my best slider set alongside him, I think it was M12. Is he still around?

Yes he is still around he posts here . He hasnt messed with Madden 15 yet this year. Yep i remember Madden 12 you and him with that QBA Chart was NICE

tommycoa 10-28-2014 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HC0023 (Post 2046746250)
Yes he is still around he posts here . He hasnt messed with Madden 15 yet this year. Yep i remember Madden 12 you and him with that QBA Chart was NICE

Starting to think this game may need one of those QB Charts like Madden 12.