Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   How many of you would buy a new Tecmo Bowl? (/forums/showthread.php?t=78128)

ODogg 04-15-2004 08:49 PM

How many of you would buy a new Tecmo Bowl?

Just trying to gauge interest here. I have heard rumours that the success of Ninja Gaiden may finally give Tecmo the clout to get back the NFL license and issue a new version of Tecmo Bowl. However at this point it's still a big question mark. Alot of you may not know but back when PS2 first came out they (Tecmo) had a Tecmo Bowl about 40-50% done but since they couldn't get the NFL license development was halted on it.

So anyways, if they put out a new Tecmo Bowl like for PS2 and/or XBOX (whatever system you have) would you buy it?

jmood88 04-15-2004 09:26 PM

Re: How many of you would buy a new Tecmo Bowl?

No. Since I was too young when it came out I never played it and therfore I don't want to waste money on it.

3bitz 04-15-2004 10:25 PM

As a lover of all football titles I would say hell no.Could any of you imagine not being able to follow the other guys reciever?You didn't know you're being bombed on until it's way to late,so no thanks for asking...

ODogg 04-15-2004 10:41 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
3bitz said:
As a lover of all football titles I would say hell no.Could any of you imagine not being able to follow the other guys reciever?You didn't know you're being bombed on until it's way to late,so no thanks for asking...

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Uhh I have no idea what you mean by this..

CONonogbu 04-16-2004 02:26 AM

might not be bad at all...

danny 04-16-2004 04:03 AM

Hell yesss!!!!!!!!!!

mgoblue 04-16-2004 12:26 PM

I wouldn't buy it just because of the "Tecmo Bowl" name. If impressions on here were favorable I'd check it out, but the game would be nothing like the game we are all nostalgic for. It'd have to be a good game for me to buy it, and it's tough to make a good NFL game your first time out

jmood88 04-16-2004 02:12 PM

Nostalgia is a helluva drug.