Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   So MyTeam is ruined... (/forums/showthread.php?t=781397)

LilLefty34 10-28-2014 06:04 PM

So MyTeam is ruined...

1 Attachment(s)
So I'm sure some are aware of the launch night auction house glitch where guys got over 1 million myteam points. They run zone and buy posterizer on LITERALLY every single player. God only knows how many other badges. Check out this guys team 3 weeks exactly from launch day. Beyond impossible to build it without cheating

TheServant 10-28-2014 06:07 PM

Re: So MyTeam is ruined...

Kinda takes the fun out of everything.

LilLefty34 10-28-2014 06:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the other half of the team with Demarcus cousins not even listed. God only knows his collection not worthy of starting. Then he turns his mic on and runs his mouth says I'm trash. Ya ok dude. Best players are guys I opened on preorder packs. Please.

OhioBobcats 10-28-2014 06:17 PM

I don't have maxed out badges or anything, but I have a team I could put together that is better than that when you compare person to person. I got my players from preorder packs and domination only. Granted, I am close to completing Domination so I've played a good amount.

Westbrook
Anthony
Durant
Griffin
A. Davis

Leonard
Bryant
Parker
Lawson
Millsap
Faried
Petkovic
Lillard

That would probably be my top squad if I played them all together.

Dmac1991 10-28-2014 06:36 PM

I completed Domination and got Cp3, LeBron, and Kevin Durant from the last 3 packs

got Klay from the Warriors, Vucevic from the Magic, and Blake from the Clippers

from now on, first thing Im doing is playing Domination. It'd be dumb not to

Clappington 10-28-2014 06:50 PM

Not gonna call it rigged because since launch I have opened 6 packs and 4 have been gold players David Lee, Paul Geroge, CP3, Chris Bosh and Joe Johnson so either im just lucky or success rate of getting a goldplayer in a pack is high,

LilLefty34 10-28-2014 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhioBobcats (Post 2046747428)
I don't have maxed out badges or anything, but I have a team I could put together that is better than that when you compare person to person. I got my players from preorder packs and domination only. Granted, I am close to completing Domination so I've played a good amount.

Westbrook
Anthony
Durant
Griffin
A. Davis
Leonard
Bryant
Parker
Lawson
Millsap
Faried
Petkovic
Lillard

That would probably be my top squad if I played them all together.

You guys are pulling studs with domination mode?

LilLefty34 10-28-2014 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clappington (Post 2046747562)
Not gonna call it rigged because since launch I have opened 6 packs and 4 have been gold players David Lee, Paul Geroge, CP3, Chris Bosh and Joe Johnson so either im just lucky or success rate of getting a goldplayer in a pack is high,

I pulled kobe Rudy Gay kyle Lowry back to back to back in preorders. Bought atleast 12 packs all silver or worse