Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=534)
-   -   Q&A today for PS4/Xbox one (/forums/showthread.php?t=782664)

Cowboy008 10-30-2014 11:55 AM

Q&A today for PS4/Xbox one

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>What do you want to know about the PS4/Xbox One version of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WWE2K15?src=hash">#WWE2K15</a>? WAIT! Don't ask now. Save it for our Q&amp;A TODAY at 3pm PST! WWE 2K (@WWEgames)

Cowboy008 10-30-2014 06:22 PM

Re: Q&A today for PS4/Xbox one

Ambrose and Rollins won't have their new attires but you can create alternate ones for them in the Creation suite.

Paige's character is being finalized now. Hope to have the release date soon.

Paint tool is removed but they will be announcing a new feature that goes far beyond the paint tool in ps3/x360

Brand new main menu this year.

They have more than just superstar threads. More info coming on that soon.

Over 90% of the roster was scanned.

You will also be able to edit Diva's with the same tools they offer for the superstars.

PS3/360 has over 100 CAW spots. PS4/Xbox one will have only 25. They are going to work hard to improve that number in the future.

It appears Rollins and Ambrose will have their seperate entrances and themes.

No WCW arenas available this year.

Only 6 superstars in the ring at once.

All games will share the same commentary but PS4/Xbox 1 players might notice a more polished delivery.

Sid Justice will appear as a referee and is not playable in the game.

With exception of Lana (with Rusev), all other managers can be paired with any superstar.

Players can get injured in MyCareer, but injuries will not force anyone to retire.

The Rock wasn't scanned.

Paige will have her current moves.

DanH35 10-30-2014 06:26 PM

Only 25 CAWs, ouch.

Reed1417 10-30-2014 06:48 PM

Wow that's such a letdown!! It really hurts my Universe mode plans.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Cowboy008 10-30-2014 06:56 PM

New video coming out tomorrow with the Usos in action.

MyCareer can span up to roughly 15 years - especially if you play through as both a fan favorite or a rule breaker.

MyCareer focuses on an individuals own journey & attributes. You can't go through this mode as a team.

Adam Rose is in the DLC and comes complete with the bunny.

They focused on making the Universe experience consistent on all consoles. There are some changes this year.

Everyone on the roster can be edited in WWE2k15 with more options than ever before for superstars and divas.

They will tweet out a few new crowd signs later on.

In MyCareer you will have the choice of cashing in the MNTB briefcase.

They say to check back with them tomorrow... your mind may be blown.

Mercury112491 10-30-2014 07:58 PM

I'm happy with that. Especially if they've added a way to edit the actual superstars instead of having to create an alternate version. I usually only download a dozen or so CAWs so I'm not disappointed there but I understand others will be.

Just hope everyone keeps in mind that this is basically the first year of a new IP so there's bound to be a little let down.

CM Hooe 10-30-2014 08:59 PM

CAW limits always struck me as completely artificial. What's stopping 2K from making each created character its own file on the disk and saving an index file within the main game save to keep track of all the created files?

I don't really need many slots myself, but I can understand the frustration for people who like having lots of custom characters.

y2j469 10-30-2014 09:11 PM

One of the developers just posted to another site that any in game superstars that are edited will count towards the 25 CAW limit.