Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   how many minutes do you play each quarter for best sim experience? (/forums/showthread.php?t=793522)

raybone83 11-09-2014 10:17 PM

how many minutes do you play each quarter for best sim experience?

any ideals would be greatly appreciated. and what skill level do you play on?

redsox4evur 11-09-2014 10:20 PM

Re: how many minutes do you play each quarter for best sim experience?

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybone83 (Post 2046792752)
any ideals would be greatly appreciated. and what skill level do you play on?

12 min quarters, Superstar sim. Using Sim World Roster and Sliders to go along with the roster. Probably the best going combo out there, IMO. They have some streams going that are CPU v. CPU. And the gameplay that I have seen has been pretty realistic.

raybone83 11-09-2014 10:34 PM

[quote=redsox4evur;2046792759]12 min quarters, Superstar sim. Using Sim World Roster and Sliders to go along with the roster. Probably the best going combo out there, IMO. They have some streams going that are CPU v. CPU. And the gameplay that I have seen has been pretty realistic.[/QUOTE

Thanks where can i get Sim World Sliders?

redsox4evur 11-09-2014 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybone83 (Post 2046792799)
Thanks where can i get Sim World Sliders?

They haven't posted them yet because they plan on releasing everything at the same time. And last I heard they are looking at Thanksgiving for a release. And the slider set is geared towards their roster. So if you are X1, use the roster to go along with the sliders. And I think they are trying to port them over to the PS4 but I am not positive about that.

raybone83 11-09-2014 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsox4evur (Post 2046792816)
They haven't posted them yet because they plan on releasing everything at the same time. And last I heard they are looking at Thanksgiving for a release. And the slider set is geared towards their roster. So if you are X1, use the roster to go along with the sliders. And I think they are trying to port them over to the PS4 but I am not positive about that.

Great thanks a million!

redsox4evur 11-09-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybone83 (Post 2046792831)
Great thanks a million!

No problem and then they have the MyGM/MyLeague experience a whole better by creating fictional draft classes. They are posted here

TheRealHST 11-10-2014 01:18 PM

I always play 12 minute quarters. I am attempting to play HOF/Sim but this might change to Superstar.