Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Week 11 TNF: (5-4) Buffalo Bills @ (5-4) Miami Dolphins (/forums/showthread.php?t=794183)

jbd345 11-10-2014 10:53 AM

Week 11 TNF: (5-4) Buffalo Bills @ (5-4) Miami Dolphins

So much riding on this game for both teams. The winner will move to 6-4 with playoff hopes still alive. Should be a good one, can't remember the last time these two teams meeting mid way through the season and having a huge impact on the playoff race.

Marino 11-10-2014 10:57 AM

Re: Week 11 TNF: (5-4) Buffalo Bills @ (5-4) Miami Dolphins

Dolphins prime time game?

Bet the house, the car, the damn universe on the other team.

Pray for Tannehill, he will get annihilated.

bradtxmale 11-10-2014 01:29 PM

I say the Dolphins win a close one. Its gonna be a good game to watch. Good thing is on NFL Network. I usually wouldn't be able to see it. Here is my final score.

MIA 24
BUF 14

SPTO 11-10-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marino (Post 2046794269)

Pray for Tannehill, he will get annihilated.

If the Bills front 4 provides as much pressure as they did against Alex Smith for most of the game last night....Yep, Tannehill will get his *** handed to him.

I'm hoping that Freddy is more able to play on Thursday rather than being so limited. I'd also like to see the Bills NOT abandon what's working for them when the run game was working they should've sprinkled it in a lot more against KC so I expect that to be addressed.

This will literally be the biggest prime time game the Bills have played in YEARS. i'm hoping they'll come out with guns blazing and the Buffalo Stampede (that's what i'm calling the front four) will roll all over the Dolphins' O-line.

muggins 11-11-2014 09:47 AM

Apparently the Bills coaches slept at work, lol. Marrone realizes how much he needs to win right now to save his job.

jbd345 11-11-2014 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muggins (Post 2046797933)
Apparently the Bills coaches slept at work, lol. Marrone realizes how much he needs to win right now to save his job.

I think the backlash after the game on Sunday pretty much did that. Was lisitening to the post game and he was getting ripped apart from both the hosts and callers. If we loose our next two thanks to our over conservative play calling I can see him getting the boot. No excuse for dominating most of the game to only settle for field goals at the end. We got lucky with that a few games, but now it's starting to catch up to us.

SPTO 11-12-2014 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbd345 (Post 2046799903)
I think the backlash after the game on Sunday pretty much did that. Was lisitening to the post game and he was getting ripped apart from both the hosts and callers. If we loose our next two thanks to our over conservative play calling I can see him getting the boot. No excuse for dominating most of the game to only settle for field goals at the end. We got lucky with that a few games, but now it's starting to catch up to us.

I wouldn't say the playcalling itself was very conservative against KC. Some of the calls late in that game were of the "Ack! We got to find a way to score!!" variety what with throwing the ball all over the place without a plan it seems. What WAS conservative however were when the Bills were 4th and really short and instead of going for it they kicked the ball. Even on that false start it didn't seem like they were going to run a play either.

So I think the play calling got a little over excited a bit at times but the SITUATIONAL calls were a little iffy as they let it slip til late in the game where it was absolutely "convert/score or this game's over". That's a LOT of pressure to put on the offense in some respects.

Kaiser Wilhelm 11-12-2014 08:28 AM

The Bills coaching staff needs to learn how to make a balanced gameplan. The gameplan versus the Jets was run, run, pass, punt. The gameplan against the Chiefs was throw, throw, throw, punt.

When you're averaging over five yards per carry, you run the ball. When you're averaging less than 3 yards per carry, you throw the ball. If the Bills can come up with a more balanced attack, and limit the stupid turnovers, they'll win. Just put a sign in the locker room that reads "Two ****ing Hands."

I like the Bills to take the season sweep because I think Buffalo is the better overall team.