Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   The king discusses the $20 (PSN Card ) challenge. (/forums/showthread.php?t=799789)

mr9inchesbpel 11-15-2014 11:02 PM

The king discusses the $20 (PSN Card ) challenge.

Hey guys, it's the G.O.A.T. Aka The King of the Show aka the best player on this website.

Being that I am on an amazing 12 game winning streak and feel like I am the best player on here easily and that I can win with ease, I am thinking of an idea.

I will buy a $20 PS Store card, and will offer to play up to 5 players from this website, if you want to try and play and win the card sign up I will go in order from the worst winning percentage and work my way up to the best winning percentage.

This is not gambling since I am not expecting money if I win or not but instead it's a prize given to someone if they can take my title as the best player in this game.

If I win, I want this forum to acknowledge that I am the best player in the game.

If someone beats me they get the $20 PSN card prize. What do you guys think?

mr9inchesbpel 11-15-2014 11:06 PM

Re: The king discusses the $20 (PSN Card ) challenge.

Also if I am able to complete the $20 (PSN Card ) challenge, I might look into boosting it up to a $50 (PSN Card ) challenge where I have to play 10 users on here.

If I am able to complete both, I fully expect the dev's of this game to acknowledge my accomplishment and write about my great skills in a loading screen did you know menu for next years edition of the show along with sending me an early copy.

kehlis 11-15-2014 11:25 PM

Re: The king discusses the $20 (PSN Card ) challenge.

This is against the TOS of this site.