Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=534)
-   -   Who are you pushing in Universe? (/forums/showthread.php?t=808691)

woody2goody 11-28-2014 01:50 PM

Who are you pushing in Universe?

Just a fun thread really, tell us who you are giving a good shove up the card in WWE 2K15.

I'm interested to see which 'unusual' pushes are taking place.

Sandow and Graves are the main two that I am elevating, and Sami Zayn is firmly entrenched in the Intercontinental Championship picture.

As far as main event pushes go, Seth Rollins will probably get one after Extreme Rules when The Shield disbands (again), but possibly as a face.

TecmoZack 11-28-2014 01:57 PM

Who are you pushing in Universe?

Bo Dallas

DDP when the DLC comes out

Sports Gaming Maniac. Follow me on the interweb TecmZack - @VanMetra16

petermc 11-29-2014 05:27 PM

Re: Who are you pushing in Universe?

Ziggler and bray

Reed1417 11-29-2014 05:33 PM

When I start my Universe I plan to push Ziggler,Kofi,all members of The Shield...and obviously The Hit Squad will be back but this time with a new member xD

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Ejfalcon9 11-29-2014 05:38 PM

On Raw CM Punk for the World Championship over lesnar once Cena/Lesnar wraps up.

Rusev is getting a big US Championship push

The Wyatts for the Tag belts.

On Smackdown I'm pushing Corey Graves and Sami Zayn with a huge rivalry against each other.

Tyson Kidd and Ziggler in an IC title rivalry that's about to start.

Wade "Bad News" Barrett is being pushed to the World Title picture in a few short dominant rivalries over William Regal and Booker T.

AirJordanFan93 11-30-2014 04:59 AM

Rusev on RAW: Similar to how he is being presented in current WWE. Going to have him go over Sheamus for the US title at Battleground

CM Punk: Moved him to Smackdown. Plan is for him to beat Del Rio at Battleground for the WHC then do a 3 month CM Punk vs Shawn Michaels feud for the Summer.

Thats all I have thought of as of now

wiscowilz 11-30-2014 01:43 PM

Wont probably be starting mine until DLC comes out but probably Ziegler and Wyatt. I plan on running mine similar to what happened coming out of WM but add in my own touch. Which means many of the feuds will be the same but outcomes may be different. Still plan on splitting SHIELD around the same time, but don't see Wyatt Family splitting. I'm going to run with Evolution once Rollins turns probably and NOT as the authority. I think they dropped the ball with that personally.

I will be putting Rusev, Woods, Dallas, Rose in NXT to help that and NOT be bringing guys up to soon.

franch1se 11-30-2014 02:12 PM

Bray, Dolph, Cesaro, Seth, Roman, Dean and Swagger are all in my revolving Main Event picture