Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Sports Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   Budding Egos - WWE 2K15 Universe (/forums/showthread.php?t=808849)

Bard 11-28-2014 07:09 PM

Budding Egos - WWE 2K15 Universe

1 Attachment(s)
The product has taken a dive, the WWE Network hasn't gotten off the way Vince and company wanted, and now there are suitors ready to buy shares from Vince...

Quote:

Breaking: Vince McMahon has reportedly sold off two separate shares today within the WWE. One of these shares seems to be the developmental part of the E and an unknown suitor has bought out NXT from Vince and will being using the name and brand elsewhere.
*Before WrestleMania XXX Main Event of Batista v. Bryan v. Orton*
Commercial Break: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yodb9Zsjsf4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

CM Punk would then take it to twitter:

Bard 11-28-2014 07:15 PM

Re: Budding Egos - WWE 2K15 Universe

Paul Levesque released a statement immediately after WrestleMania:
Quote:

If anyone is unhappy here in the WWE and wants to go and fail over in NXT, I'll gladly sign their walking papers. I'm very disappointed in the old man in selling off what I have worked so hard on, but that doesn't matter now. If a superstar is unhappy here in the WWE I don't want them in this company.
This resulted in a shift in superstars requesting their release (more than Paul expected) and the rosters will look like this:

WWE:
Bad News Barrett
Big E
Big Show
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar (WWE WHC Champion)*Bryan Leaving Forced Paul's Hand*
Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler (IC Champion)
Dean Ambrose
Erick Rowan
Goldust
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso (Tag Champion)
Jimmy Uso (Tag Champion)
John Cena
Kane '02
Luke Harper
Mark Henry
Paul Levesque
The Miz
Titus O'Neil
Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Rusev Ryback
Seth Rollins
Sheamus (US Champion)

NXT:
Adrian Neville
Alberto Del Rio
Bo Dallas
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Corey Graves
Curtis Axel
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
Fandango
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
R-Truth
Rey Mysterio
RVD
Sami Zayn
Sting
Tanner Allen
Tyson Kidd
Xavier Woods

NXT will also have the NXT, NXT Tag Team, and Cruiserweight titles which will have a some qualifiers on their first and second show then their first PPV before their third show to determine the champions.

Free Agents:
Batista
Booker T
Chris Jericho
Kevin Nash
The Rock
Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Stone Cold
Ultimate Warrior
Undertaker
William Regal

Bard 11-28-2014 09:35 PM

PPV Schedule
WWE:
January: Royal Rumble
February: Battleground
March: WrestleMania
April: Elimination Chamber
May: Night of Champion
June: Money In The Bank
July: Summerslam
August: Payback
October: Extreme Rules
November: Survivor Series
December: TLC

NXT:
January: Bad Bloodd
April: One Night Only
September: No Escape

Gronk4M13 11-29-2014 08:29 AM

Definitely following, interesting concept.

Reed1417 11-29-2014 07:34 PM

Huh I like it! Wondering how CM Punk will run things hahaha. Following I will be.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Bard 11-30-2014 05:26 PM

Monday Night Raw - Week 1
Paul Levesque comes out to open the show. "Welcome to a new era in wrestling, tonight you will all experience a new attitude in this company. I don't care for the old man anyway, but what he did over this past weekend proves he is really losing it and I am glad to announce that Vince has turned the company over to me officially. Tonight you will be seeing a title match, in which Dolph will be defending the intercontinental title against the future of this company Seth Rollins. Also you will see Sheamus defend the US title in a six-man over the top rope battle royal, enjoy the show."

IC Title Match:
Dolph Ziggler(c) v. Seth Rollins
In a great back and forth matchup it turned out that Kane at ringside for Seth Rollins was too much for Dolph to handle. Dolph had the match won with a Zig-Zag but a key distraction from Kane lead to Rollins finishing off Dolph with the Curb Stomp for the victory.

Winner and NEW IC Champion: Seth Rollins

*Interview Backstage*
Renee Young: Hello everyone here backstage with me is none other than, John Cena.
John Cena: I'm not in a very good mood Renee, the Authority is still flexing its muscles and gave Seth Rollins a title match, which he didn't deserve, and cheated to capture the intercontinental title. It's not ri--
Paul Levesque: Well John, if you don't like it so much how about I give you an opportunity. Tonight I had scheduled a match between Reigns and Ambrose versus Kane and Orton but now i'll add in you and Henry since you don't know how to keep your mouth shut.
John Cena: Tonight i'll be the one shutting you up in front of all of these people!

Rusev v. Titus O'Neil
Simple squash match in which Titus had some offense but in the end was force to submit to Rusev and his accolade.
Winner: Rusev

Six-Man Over the Top Rople US Title Batt Royal
Sheamus v. Cesaro v. Miz v. Swagger v. BNB v. Big Show
With tons of action all over the place it is hard to see exactly what is going on! The first elimination was Bad New Barrett by The Miz. Elimination two came by the Big Show throwing out Cesaro. The champion has been eliminated!! Swagger gutwrenched Sheamus right over the top rope, leave a Big Show, Swagger, Mix final three. Miz and Swagger try to team up and toss out The Big Show but as it looked like Show was going over he used his momentum to eliminate both men.
Winner and NEW US Champion: The Big Show

Usos v. Rowan and Harper
In a great tag team match it was very back and forth with different styles clashing. The Usos tried their best with their high flying and quick pace style but the power of the Wyatts was too much as in the end Harper connected with a Discus lariat on Jimmy for the win.
Winners: Luke Harper & Erick Rowan

John Cena, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns v. The Authority
John and Orton start in the ring and trade some blows before Randy grabs Cena and throws him into the corner to tag in Kane. The Authority then would contain Cena in their corner keeping him away from his team...Henry would try for a World's Strongest Slam but a counter by Cena and an AA leads to Cena tagging in Reigns who comes in and cleans house, as Reigns is setting up the spear Rollins comes down and connects with a springboard knee to Reigns for the DQ. Ambrose then chases Seth into the crowd as Orton, Henry, and Kane beat down Reigns and Cena before "Feed Me...Feed Me More" comes on and here comes The Big Guy, he enters the ring and connects with a meat-hook on Henry and Shell Shocks Kane making a statement to close out Raw.

Bard 11-30-2014 07:27 PM

NXT - Week 1
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4XsorUGTaq0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

*CM Punk makes his way down to the ring*
"Ladies and gentleman, are you ready for some wrestling? Tonight and all the shows after this are going to be pure wrestling at its finest. I bought out the name, the building, and brought over some of the top wrestlers out there. Now starting tonight we will be having some contendership matches for the NXT title, the cruiserweight title, and the Tag Titles. Next Sunday we will be having our first PPV which will crown all three of these championships. First up is going to be a real treat for you all."

On the titron came up these lists:
NXT Title Contenders:
Alberto Del Rio (1)
Bo Dallas (3)
Cody Rhodes (2)
Curtis Axel (2)
Damien Sandow (1)
Daniel Bryan (3)
Darren Young (2)
RVD (2)

Cruiserweight:
Adrian Neville
Corey Graves (1)
Sami Zayn
Rey Mysterio (1)

Tag Titles:
Gabriel + Kidd (BYE, shot at PPV)
Fandango + R-Truth (1)
Kofi Kingston + Xavier Woods (1)

Del Rio v. Damien Sandow (NXT Contender Match)
Sandow and Del Rio put on a clinic and had a pure wrestling match. Del Rio hit his moves and Sandow battled back with his, but in the end Del Rio connected with a superkick while Sandow was attempting to get up for the win.
Winner: Del Rio

Kofi Kingston + Xavier Woods v. Fandango + R-Truth (NXT Tag Title)
It took a Fandango finisher, a Kofi finisher, and a Woods finisher with some pin break ups and two hot tags to give us our winner and to see who will be facing off with Kidd and Gabriel for the NXT Tag Titles. In the end Woods pinned Truth after a hot tag and planting Truth with a top rope elbow to the skull.
Winners: Kofi Kingston + Xavier Woods

Cody Rhodes v. Curtis Axel v. Darren Young v. RVD (NXT Contender)
What a match! So much action to cover and a return to hardcore for RVD. All four men gave it their all and RVD attempted to bring this match to the extreme but in the end RVD connected with a Van Daminator with a chair on Rhodes, Young sent him to the outside just for Axel to connect with the perfectplex onto a baseball bat for the win.
Winner: Curtis Axel

Rey Mysterio v. Corey Graves (Cruiserweight Contender Match)
The high flying style of Mysterio was too much for Graves to handle. Graves attempted to work on the leg of Mysterio but in the end the 619 ended Graves. After the match Mysterio and Graves showed respect for each other and shook hands.
Winner: Rey Mysterio

Daniel Bryan v. Bo Dallas
*Dallas grabs a mic* "Tonight Bryan I am going to show you and all of these fan how to Bo-Lieve and trust me it isn't as easy as I make it look so please watch closely."
Bo dominated Bryan for much of the early going but as Dallas attempted to go for the Bo-Dog Bryan countered with three consecutive germans, went up top and connected with a flying headbutt for a two count! Bo would try and make a comeback but Bryan would dodge a running elbow and connect with the running knee for the victory.
Winner: Daniel Bryan

Bard 11-30-2014 10:38 PM

SmackDown - Week 1

Swagger v. Ryback
During this match Paul Levesque made his way down to the ring and joined commentary, announcing Ryback will be in a blockbuster main event match on Monday Night Raw. Swagger fought well against The Big Guy, however Ryback built back momentum and connected with a meat-hook and a Shell Shock for the victory.
Winner: Ryback

Jey Uso w/ Jimmy v. Luke Harper w/ Erick Rowan
This match never got under way as Rowan and Jimmy would start a brawl on the outside which Harper would come out and help but as Rowan and Harper were beating down Jimmy, Jey flys over the top rope and takes out everyone leading to this to be a No-Contest.

Titus O'Neil v. Big E
Titus puts up a very good fight for Big E, but similar to Monday against Rusev he just couldn't put away his opponent. Big E picks up the win after a Big End and a Huge Splash.
Winner: Big E

Big Show v. Sheamus US Title Match
Stiff and heavy hitting match with no true dull moments. Nearing the ending moments it looked as if Sheamus was about to regain his US title but a failed Brougue Kick into a KO punch was his demise.
Winner: Big Show

Kane + Randy Orton w/ Seth Rollins v. Dolph Ziggler + Dean Ambrose
Very great back and forth between these four men and minimum distraction by Seth Rollins until Dolph connected with the Zig-Zag on an illegal Orton, Seth would come to the apron to distract Dolph, Dean makes a blind tag and as Kane attempts to boot Dolph he counters it into a Super Kick right into Dean Ambrose for the Dirty Deeds for the victory! Dean and Dolph stand tall as Seth backs up the ramp with his title to end the show.
Winners: Dolph Ziggler + Dean Ambrose