Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Is there a consensus yet on IG slider? (/forums/showthread.php?t=813748)

capa 12-04-2014 08:16 AM

Is there a consensus yet on IG slider?

I have seen sets with it very low and sets with it set at 80. Post patch is there a consensus on what the best setting is to avoid the sack issue?

Or does it really depend on the QB trait settings anyway?

The other sliders seem to be coming together now but this one has me stumped!

C

83evans 12-04-2014 11:20 AM

Re: Is there a consensus yet on IG slider?

[quote=capa;2046871187]I have seen sets with it very low and sets with it set at 80. Post patch is there a consensus on what the best setting is to avoid the sack issue?

Or does it really depend on the QB trait settings anyway?

The other sliders seem to be coming together now but this one has me stumped!

C[/QUOTE

1 for ig
65 for pass acc
Manning/Brady/Hoyer paranoid
Rodgers/Ben/Dalton, Smith trigger happy
Stafford and mobile QBs. Russel/RG3/Cam. Ideal
Cutler Eli.Bortles Orton Ryan average
Geno rookies oblivious

Paranoid are the players that almost always is 3 step n throw
Trigger happy QBs are like if they get pressure. If no pressure QB will waitand make a good throw
Ideal- maximizes pocket awareness. Mobile QBs move alot but still keep eyes downfield
Average. Players take sacks and have issues with timing on routes. More likely to take a sack or throw the ball in coverage
Oblivious- QBs drop back and wait. They wont step up in the pocket at all

4thQtrStre5S 12-04-2014 02:18 PM

I get best results, IMO, at IG of 1....We are talking scrambling QB's and thow away passes and I even got an illegal forward pass by the Atlanta Falcons CPU team against me playing as the Cowboys.

SunRise 12-05-2014 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S (Post 2046872016)
I get best results, IMO, at IG of 1....We are talking scrambling QB's and thow away passes and I even got an illegal forward pass by the Atlanta Falcons CPU team against me playing as the Cowboys.

Do they really throw the ball away with IG at 1? I've been trying IG at 1 and as for you I also got once an illegal pass forwar by the CPU QB but I never saw the QB really throw the ball away. I saw the CPU QB trying to avoid the sack and throw the ball at last second from very improvable positions and almost always completing impossible throws. In general I think that with IG at 1 the QB tries for as long as he can to find an open receiver and in the process, yes, he moves in pocket but at the end if he doesn't find an open receiver either takes the sack or tries an impossible throws that almost always results in a completiton. And the illegal forward pass (I'm just glad to see this kind of penalty) is the proof. In my case the QB even having open field to run and gain yards he tried an illegal pass. That's to say I think that with ig at 1 they don't throw the ball away but hold on the ball trying to throw the ball. With IG set at 97 last night I saw D.Brees clearly throw the ball to the sideline. In any case with IG at 97 QB such as Rivers and Big Ben still don't run to gain yards even if they have a clear chance to do it.

4thQtrStre5S 12-05-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunRise (Post 2046874533)
Do they really throw the ball away with IG at 1? I've been trying IG at 1 and as for you I also got once an illegal pass forwar by the CPU QB but I never saw the QB really throw the ball away. I saw the CPU QB trying to avoid the sack and throw the ball at last second from very improvable positions and almost always completing impossible throws. In general I think that with IG at 1 the QB tries for as long as he can to find an open receiver and in the process, yes, he moves in pocket but at the end if he doesn't find an open receiver either takes the sack or tries an impossible throws that almost always results in a completiton. And the illegal forward pass (I'm just glad to see this kind of penalty) is the proof. In my case the QB even having open field to run and gain yards he tried an illegal pass. That's to say I think that with ig at 1 they don't throw the ball away but hold on the ball trying to throw the ball. With IG set at 97 last night I saw D.Brees clearly throw the ball to the sideline. In any case with IG at 97 QB such as Rivers and Big Ben still don't run to gain yards even if they have a clear chance to do it.

Where is your PR/KR penalty slider at? Try it at 50 if it isn't already there...I actually had some weird things happen when I had the PR/KR penalty slider too low, and just by a stroke of luck I read a post that the best play for KR/PR is at 50, so I tried it, and it seemed to also have an effect on QB actions with IG @ 1.

SunRise 12-05-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S (Post 2046875187)
Where is your PR/KR penalty slider at? Try it at 50 if it isn't already there...I actually had some weird things happen when I had the PR/KR penalty slider too low, and just by a stroke of luck I read a post that the best play for KR/PR is at 50, so I tried it, and it seemed to also have an effect on QB actions with IG @ 1.

Then maybe that's the case, I have KR/PR at 30. I'll try at 50 now. Thanks for the suggestion.

4thQtrStre5S 12-05-2014 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunRise (Post 2046875233)
Then maybe that's the case, I have KR/PR at 30. I'll try at 50 now. Thanks for the suggestion.

NO problem; hope it works for you..If not i'll gladly share my other slider settings..