Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Trades in off-season (/forums/showthread.php?t=815843)

crubar89 12-06-2014 07:51 PM

Trades in off-season

Ok, so I have all 30 teams under User control. I've noticed there is no pending transactions option (where you would go to claim players and accept trades during the season). So, where do I go to claim players and accept trades?

sink4ever 12-07-2014 09:50 AM

Re: Trades in off-season

As far as I know, you can only access it through e-mail. What I did was go to an old e-mail about a player on waivers and hit 'triangle' to go to the pending transactions screen.

Edit: Oops, I should say I'm on PS3, not sure if that works for PS4.

crubar89 12-07-2014 12:43 PM

Thanks. I'm sure it'll work on PS4 as well. The menu's and everything are the exact same on PS3/4. Only thing different is graphics (unlike Madden which is pretty much a brand new game on PS4). Thanks again.

zippy2212 12-07-2014 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sink4ever (Post 2046880674)
As far as I know, you can only access it through e-mail. What I did was go to an old e-mail about a player on waivers and hit 'triangle' to go to the pending transactions screen.

Edit: Oops, I should say I'm on PS3, not sure if that works for PS4.

This is the only way I know of as well. Just make sure you either save one of your old emails or offer some ridiculous trade to the CPU at the beginning of the off-season that they will reject immediately. Hopefully this gets fixed in 15 so you can see pending transactions.

MarkVI 12-10-2014 07:02 PM

Does anybody know if it's possible to trade those arbitration-eligible or contract renewal players? The CPU does it all the time in offseason, but it never allows me as the user to do so because the player 'isn't under contract.'

Is there a way around this without offering everyone a 1-yr deal that you wish to work out in a trade?