Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   NFC Divisional Round: (4) Carolina Panthers @ (1) Seattle Seahawks (/forums/showthread.php?t=824729)

Jr. 01-04-2015 08:00 PM

NFC Divisional Round: (4) Carolina Panthers @ (1) Seattle Seahawks

8:15 pm ET on Fox, Saturday Jan 10.

Panthers come off a dominating defensive, lackluster offensive, ugly special teams, performance against Arizona. Seattle is Seattle again, it seems. Dominating defense, power run game, Russell making plays when he needs to.

These teams played week 2 of this year in Charlotte where Seattle won 13-9. This Carolina team is a far cry from what they were during the 8 game winless streak, as they've now won 5 in a row. The defense is back to what it was last year and Cam is running like he did in previous seasons. JStew will need another 100+ yard game, Cam will need to be efficient and probably add 40-50 yards on the ground himself.

I'm sure everyone will be picking Seattle, which hopefully keeps fueling Carolina's "nobody believed in us" fire.

Discuss

PeoplesChampGB 01-04-2015 08:01 PM

Re: NFC Divisional Round: (4) Carolina Panthers @ (1) Seattle Seahawks

Seattle wins this game. Carolina keeps it close though. I'm thinking a 20-16 game.

ProfessaPackMan 01-04-2015 08:02 PM

How's Carolina's O-Line performed during this win streak?

SPTO 01-04-2015 08:04 PM

I feel like this one will come down to the 4th quarter. It seems that the Panthers have found a formula for success and while it isn't always pretty it gets the job done. I could see this one being a low scoring ballgame. I go with Seattle since they're at home.

LowerWolf 01-04-2015 08:05 PM

All I know is, if Kuechly forces a fumble inside the final two minutes to give the Panthers a chance, Cam better hit Olson over the middle on first down. He's going to be wide open.

55 01-04-2015 08:15 PM

Another BYE week for Seattle. ;)

Seriously though, I just don't think the Panthers have the offense to hang in this one, especially on the road.

Jr. 01-04-2015 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan (Post 2046959667)
How's Carolina's O-Line performed during this win streak?

Very well. They've had the same group together for 6 weeks now, and I think they've only given up around 10 sacks. The run game has also taken off since then.

thaima1shu 01-04-2015 08:24 PM

Fairly confident it's gonna be another close, ugly, defensive game just like the last three matchups. The Panthers defense generally plays very well against this offense.