Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Mastamind87's Realistic Gameplay/Stats All Madden Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=828107)

mastamind87 02-03-2015 02:08 PM

Mastamind87's Realistic Gameplay/Stats All Madden Sliders

I Have Built This For Realistiic Games Along With Stats For Player Vs Cpu.
I Personally Love To Play Franchise Mode, I've Been Doing This For Years And I Would Love To See Stats, Scores, And Opinions From This Community.
You Can Download My Player And Cpu Sliders Both In Community Files Under Mastamind87, But I'll Take The Liberty To Go In Detail Here. So Without Further Ado...

Game Options: Gamespeed Slow, Skill Level All Madden, Ball Hawk On, Heat Seeker On, Quarters 15 Minutes, Minimum Playclock Time 16 Seconds, Fatigue 70, Player Speed Threshold 50. The Other Options Up To You

Penalties: Mostly Broken, But I Use Offside 99, False Start 70, Holding 98, Facemask 52, Roughing The Passer 53, Clipping 60, Pass Interference 100, Intentional Grounding 88, The Rest Blah.

Player Sliders: Qb Acc: 5, Passblocking 10, Wr Catching 34, Runblocking 0, Fumbles 6, Reaction Time 99, Interceptions 25, Pass Coverage 100, Tackling 31

Cpu Sliders: Qb Acc 12, Passblocking 100, Wr Catching 36, Runblocking 28, Fumbles 6, Reaction Time 99, Interceptions 25, Pass Coverage 100, Tackling 35, Field Goal ACC 48

Countless Hours Invested. Realistic Amount Of Snaps, And Everything I Can Think Of. A Bit Of A Perfectionist So Any Tweaks Ill Just Edit In. Hope You Enjoy, Will Answer Questions And Edit In More Explanations As To Why I Have Things Set Up This Way.

GLASS87 04-16-2015 08:03 PM

Re: Mastamind87's Realistic Gameplay/Stats All Madden Sliders

What kind of CPU completions are you getting? Are they throwing deep?

How do you personally play? Do you control receivers after the catch, do you audible, do you control a defender?

What are some scores you're getting?

mastamind87 04-16-2015 11:28 PM

The upper classmen of quarterbacks in the league are gonna have high completion percentage round 70s or if your not a good d 80s, while the average will have average, occasionally slight above. But Th quality of your corners will help matters.

I try to mirror what NFL gameday experiences and stats would look like, AS WELL AS GIVING US A REALISTIC GAME, and i think i have most things down to a tee. Most people Should Feel Addicted to these sliders within three games max. the scores Depend on the teams and matchups, i'd love to see some screenshots of games from you guys, and please keep in mind these were made for experienced madden gamers. P.S. I go all payton like pre snap offense and defense and it doesnt seem to tip the scale much in my favor, the cpu usually adjusts

hoop xyience 04-18-2015 07:36 PM

WOW!! This is Exactly what I was looking for Stats on the way

hoop xyience 04-18-2015 08:05 PM

WR catch animations are on point I've seen some beautiful fight for the ball situation between WR/DB. Jump catches in traffic are nice as well. Videos and stats OTW

dk6663 04-22-2015 09:38 PM

Even playing well on All Pro !!

mastamind87 04-23-2015 03:48 PM

Exactly the responses i was looking for, looking foward to seeing the results!!

And yeah, I see A WOW catch every game or two, i won a game on a td catch that almost made me tear lol I try to make the game feel like we're there on gamedays

mastamind87 05-22-2015 03:44 PM

Lets Get Some More Opinions In!