Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   CPU recruiting question (/forums/showthread.php?t=829192)

whughes 02-12-2015 08:23 PM

CPU recruiting question

So I've seen a couple guys in the dynasty thread are turning on all recruiting assists and letting the AI do all of the recruiting for them. Has anyone else done this? How do they usually do?

Tha_Mac 02-12-2015 08:27 PM

Re: CPU recruiting question

I've done a few test dynasty's with CPU assistance on for recruiting and I must say the cpu recruits horribly. Your highest overall recruit will most likely be 74 but most will be in the 60's and you will see some 50 ovr players in your recruiting class.

For some reason the cpu only recruits *** and lower it seems.

whughes 02-12-2015 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tha_Mac (Post 2047052851)
I've done a few test dynasty's with CPU assistance on for recruiting and I must say the cpu recruits horribly. Your highest overall recruit will most likely be 74 but most will be in the 60's and you will see some 50 ovr players in your recruiting class.

For some reason the cpu only recruits *** and lower it seems.

So that might actually work as a sort of house rule when I start with a 1* school to stop me from improving too quickly

jbrew2411 02-12-2015 10:50 PM

I use auto-recruit when I my coach is a OC/DC. I have done this in a few dynasties and not had an issue with it. If you are at a small school or a lower level school in a power 5 conference then you will get a lot of lower rated players. In my alternate dynasty I spent 3 seasons as the OC at Alabama with auto-recruit on. I had a lot of really good players on offense to play with. When I need depth I did notice the CPU would sign 3 star guys but that is something I do when I recruit so not an issue.