Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Head Coaching Job Openings? (/forums/showthread.php?t=829649)

jakedasnaked 02-18-2015 01:00 PM

Head Coaching Job Openings?

I am in an online dynasty, but I am poised to win my 3rd straight natty and I have won 37 straight games. It has gotten to the point where I need a challenge. 2-3 of the other players in my league agree that we need to go to lesser schools and rebuild. We want to go to the same conference and I am willing to realign conferences to accommodate this. We are eyeing the Mountain West, but I'm questioning how many ****ty schools will fire their coaches? We want to go to a 2 star team or worse that did not win more then 4 games the year before. Anyone have suggestions or have a similar experience?

jbrew2411 02-18-2015 01:12 PM

Re: Head Coaching Job Openings?

Look on the coaching central section inside your dynasty. Look for coaches with a low percentage of support, those coaches should get fired. Also look for coaches that have done well at smaller schools, they will get bigger offers.

In my dynasty the Sun Belt and MAC schools seem to have turn over each season. You could always create new coaches and take over at any school you want. That might help even the coaching skill tree since you have won a lot of games.