Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Are there any updated rosters that can be used for franchise play? (/forums/showthread.php?t=82968)

Grondar 06-06-2004 09:57 AM

Are there any updated rosters that can be used for franchise play?

Over in the Rosters and Downloads forum, there are quite a few rosters, but all seem to have created rookies from the draft.

I would like to try and get back into Madden and start up a franchise, but I would also like to use rosters that have up to date trades and Free Agent moves.

Does anyone know of a Madden 2004 XBox roster that has accurate and up to date player moves, but no created rookies?

It would be great to play with created rookies in franchise, but due to the game locking up as a result, it seems a roster save without any CAPs is needed. Does anyone know of such a roster. If you do and could direct me to it, I would really appreciate it.

I'm playing Madden 2004 on XBox.

Thanks!

3bitz 06-06-2004 01:48 PM

Re: Are there any updated rosters that can be used for franchise play?

good luck.

Grondar 06-07-2004 10:35 AM

Seeing that I am unable to locate the kind of roster I am looking for currently, that made me wonder...

Would it be possible to download one of the new rosters that have created drafted players, delete all the players, and then play the franchise without it freezing?

Also, is there a way to view all the created players in one place, so that deleting them would be an easy process?

Thanks!

jt45 06-07-2004 10:46 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
Grondar said:
Seeing that I am unable to locate the kind of roster I am looking for currently, that made me wonder...

Would it be possible to download one of the new rosters that have created drafted players, delete all the players, and then play the franchise without it freezing?

Also, is there a way to view all the created players in one place, so that deleting them would be an easy process?

Thanks!

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Not with mine because I have edited so many ratings. That is what did mine in.

michigan54 06-08-2004 08:29 PM

I use Eastsidedeleriums roster for my franchise. All you have to do is delete some of the created players. Just pick the lowest rated 10 or 15. As long as you get under 30 created players it works great in franchise. I play as the Lions and couldn't wait to play with my new offensive guys. They are pretty good rosters.
Oops sorry these are PS2 rosters I didnt pay attention to your xbox comments.

Grondar 06-09-2004 01:12 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
michigan54 said:
I use Eastsidedeleriums roster for my franchise. All you have to do is delete some of the created players. Just pick the lowest rated 10 or 15. As long as you get under 30 created players it works great in franchise. I play as the Lions and couldn't wait to play with my new offensive guys. They are pretty good rosters.
Oops sorry these are PS2 rosters I didnt pay attention to your xbox comments.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Thanks for the reply.

Despite you being on PS2.. Is there an easy way to identify the created players so that they can be deleted easily?

Thanks!

Sanman 06-15-2004 02:00 PM

where can i find this delerium guys roster?

The_Kamper 06-15-2004 04:20 PM

Yeah theres a pretty good one over at maddenmania.com . Look for a thread with ianbaseball as the user. if you dont like that one I have one that about 80% accurate. File starts after year one with free agents signed, all 32 teams as users. All major names have been signed just got tired of doing all crap player to fill rosters out. was accurate up to may 15.