Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=502)
-   -   Pink Diamond Karl Malone (/forums/showthread.php?t=830101)

jbandy10 02-24-2015 02:01 PM

Pink Diamond Karl Malone

Well, just announced.

I'm a little nervous though. At no point has anyone tweeted verbatim that we are getting a Pink Diamond locker code tonight. I mean, I'm 95% sure there will be but you would think they'd be more obviously stating that there would be one if there was.

Deep down I think they might screw us and just announce that it's him.

JenNettles 02-24-2015 02:06 PM

Re: Pink Diamond Karl Malone

They say arrives here.

https://twitter.com/NBA2K/status/570025450526765056

Who knows. Maybe after 100 RTs they will release it. That's not to say how long after, but at some point after...

jbandy10 02-24-2015 02:12 PM

if they do drop a code it will be during the stream

qwerty521 02-24-2015 02:14 PM

Can't be bothered to watch a 5 hour broadcast for a PD Malone when it is nighttime here in Europe. International fans screwed again.

jbandy10 02-24-2015 02:23 PM

anyone wanna post stats?

michiganfan8620 02-24-2015 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwerty521 (Post 2047086786)
Can't be bothered to watch a 5 hour broadcast for a PD Malone when it is nighttime here in Europe. International fans screwed again.

I understand there are international fans, but this complaining is getting ridiculous. The game is made by an American company for an American League. They are going to release stuff like this at times beneficial to the majority of fans: Americans. I don't know why it's so hard to understand. No matter what time they do stuff like this, someone will be upset.

tripleh1142 02-24-2015 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michiganfan8620 (Post 2047087084)
I understand there are international fans, but this complaining is getting ridiculous. The game is made by an American company for an American League. They are going to release stuff like this at times beneficial to the majority of fans: Americans. I don't know why it's so hard to understand. No matter what time they do stuff like this, someone will be upset.

It doesn't matter in the large scheme of things because so few people actually get the pink diamond cards anyway. Unless you are one of their Youtube "personalities" and then you will always get one. Just good luck and coincidence I'm sure.

qwerty521 02-24-2015 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michiganfan8620 (Post 2047087084)

I understand that the majority of players are Americans and therefore the codes should be beneficial for them, but LD and Ronnie saying they care about internationals and then releasing Codes for Bronze and Silver players which expired faster than every other code while the Americans get the Pink Diamonds is pretty ridiculous. Also, they could release codes on multiple times a day with lower quantities, I think they even did this last year, they released like 5 codes within 24 hours. And making us wait for several hours and then giving out these ****e codes last week was just disgraceful.