Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Something that needs to be changed (presentation) (/forums/showthread.php?t=83328)

fgfg 06-09-2004 08:25 PM

Something that needs to be changed (presentation)

Sorry if this has been posted but I have been watching espn all day and they changed all their graphics. Im watching a SD vs. BOS game right now and the scoreboard is different from the old grey white and black (its now black red white and is much easier to read IMO kinda looks like the ABC one) Also, sportscenter has also changed with a brand new set, and theme song that is a little different from the original. This wont effect gameplay of course, but it might make the game seem a little outdated. Again I am sorry if this has been posted before.

Brandwin 06-09-2004 08:27 PM

Re: Something that needs to be changed (presentation)

Ummm no...next yr, yes but for this yr its to late for all of that. I actually like the old SC set also.

HbK265 06-09-2004 08:46 PM

Re: Something that needs to be changed (presentation)

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
fgfg said:
Sorry if this has been posted but I have been watching espn all day and they changed all their graphics. Im watching a SD vs. BOS game right now and the scoreboard is different from the old grey white and black (its now black red white and is much easier to read IMO kinda looks like the ABC one) Also, sportscenter has also changed with a brand new set, and theme song that is a little different from the original. This wont effect gameplay of course, but it might make the game seem a little outdated. Again I am sorry if this has been posted before.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

yea i noticed that too, its funny though, like an hour ago i was about to post referring to that but i figured that i was the only one who cared, i would like them to update the score overlay but i reallyhope they keep the old SC set, becasue the new SC set is not new, if you ever saw the espn deportes advirtisements on espn, their SC set is the same as the new english sportscenter set, and not to mention its mad ugly