Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Have questions on The Show? Interview Tonight/Question Suggestions Welcome (/forums/showthread.php?t=833590)

RaychelSnr 03-23-2015 12:25 PM

Have questions on The Show? Interview Tonight/Question Suggestions Welcome

We're doing an interview tonight with Ramone Russell and want to have as many good question as possible to ask. You have until 6 ET to get your questions in. We'll try to ask as many as possible!

A_Quiet_Pro 03-23-2015 12:27 PM

Re: Have questions on The Show? Interview Tonight/Question Suggestions Welcome

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMChrisS (Post 2047149410)
We're doing an interview tonight with Ramone Russell and want to have as many good question as possible to ask. You have until 6 ET to get your questions in. We'll try to ask as many as possible!

Will a transcript be posted in the thread here?

crazymallard 03-23-2015 12:36 PM

Apologies if this has already been answered, but I believe in MLB 14 we were not able to use Quick Counts in The Show Live games. Is it possible to use Quick Counts in The Show Live in MLB 15?

Shakedowncapo 03-23-2015 12:37 PM

Will first time callups be updated into diamond dynasty?

HustlinOwl 03-23-2015 12:47 PM

Will online be up and running at midnight on 3/31 and is shareplay available from launch?

eaw913 03-23-2015 01:06 PM

Will we eventually have more managerial stuff in franchise mode again, such as ticket prices, resodding the field, etc? These were in MLB 06 The Show and I really liked having full control over everything. Just curious if it'll ever make a return!

Also.. will we ever see grass degradation? They do a great job with the infield dirt, just curious if grass will ever become damaged throughout a season.

These questions are more for the future games as I don't really have any for MLB 15. Can't wait!

MetsFan16 03-23-2015 01:08 PM

What are the changes to RTTS other than Licensed Equipment?

crossfit93 03-23-2015 01:22 PM

I have heard you say a couple of times that the SCEA team has worked hard on improving online gameplay? Can you tell us how much it has improved? is there minimal lag? Thank you