Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   what's up friends n hated ones i 'm back---lot's to yap n aurgue about (/forums/showthread.php?t=83371)

solja 06-10-2004 10:27 AM

what\'s up friends n hated ones i \'m back---lot\'s to yap n aurgue about

i ain't been here for a minute--u know how the sun bring out these tight short things on women.that barely cover up something even sweeter ....

i just seen a vault load of screen shots n i'm a little too amped up for this game right now..

what have i been hearing about 20 dollar release price..i don't like the sound of that.good for consumers..but what's the whole point.. could it be vc's last go at sports games?..or what if they drop at that price n still don't sell platinum status..i don't even want to think about it!!!

i love the sound of the original name back nfl 2k5!!--i love the look of the front cover too!!..this game looks close to amazing in the screens

why'd the bumm at 1up state--the game feels less responsive..makes me think about over momentum type madden gameplay..

the cheerleaders in the cutscenes look better than the paper thin ones from last year..
the sky looks lovely...

gamespot stated that on ps2..the player models are off right now...saying that lb'z n o-line men have the same shape n size to them..even looking like wr's..

allright folks let's chat n argue lol!!!--why does vc love gator arms so much?.....what's the pic with the diagrams on the field is that training camp or something?............. no matter i'm still drooling all over

Shaver 06-10-2004 10:31 AM

Re: what\'s up friends n hated ones i \'m back---lot\'s to yap n aurgue about

I'm sorry, I must have missed the banner that read:

<font color="yellow">Operation Solja
Dedicated to Illiterate Trolls</font>

*LOCKED*

There is nothing you posted that doesn't already have a thread.