Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=534)
-   -   First Look at WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior DLC Scheduled For Saturday, 4 PM ET (/forums/showthread.php?t=833764)

Steve_OS 03-23-2015 05:49 PM

First Look at WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior DLC Scheduled For Saturday, 4 PM ET

IGN is scheduled to provide a first look at the WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior DLC this Saturday at 4:00 PM ET.
  • Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
  • Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
  • Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
  • Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
  • Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
  • Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
  • 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.
NOTE: This 2K Showcase is included with the WWE 2K15 Season Pass Program.

oneamongthefence 03-24-2015 12:02 AM

Re: First Look at WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior DLC Scheduled For Saturday, 4 PM ET

Hopefully a decent patch will come with it to fix Hogans leg drop and somehow optimize CAW to speed up team time it takes for parts to load and edit. Its such a chore to do because of the long load times.

vtcrb 03-24-2015 03:05 AM

Re: First Look at WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior DLC Scheduled For Saturday, 4 PM ET

I look forward to this one as it will Unlock alot of guys I have been wanting.

willz1985 03-24-2015 05:12 PM

so they finally put sid vicious in a game and he's a manager, great......

cima 03-25-2015 06:05 PM

The link says it's NOT included in Showcase Season Pass and then at the bottom it says it is...so confusing.

Quote:

2K SHOWCASE : PATH OF THE WARRIOR
Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

(SOLD SEPARATELY - NOT INCLUDED IN SHOWCASE SEASON PASS)
Quote:

About the WWE 2K15 Season Pass Program

For a one-time suggested purchase price of $24.99, a savings of more than 20 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items as they become available:

Access to exclusive playable WWE Diva Paige;
Accelerator (access to all unlockable content available in the game);
Access to all three 2K Showcase stories (One More Match, Hall of Pain and Path of the Warrior).
*Xbox Live or PlayStation Network account and Internet connection required. Copy of WWE 2K15 required to play.

mercalnd 03-25-2015 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cima (Post 2047157567)
The link says it's NOT included in Showcase Season Pass and then at the bottom it says it is...so confusing.

The line (SOLD SEPARATELY - NOT INCLUDED IN SHOWCASE SEASON PASS) refers to the items listed right after/under it (WCW, NXT and new moves packs). It seems quite clear to me the way the page is laid out.

cima 03-25-2015 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercalnd (Post 2047157680)
The line (SOLD SEPARATELY - NOT INCLUDED IN SHOWCASE SEASON PASS) refers to the items listed right after/under it (WCW, NXT and new moves packs). It seems quite clear to me the way the page is laid out.

Ahh yes, I see it now. Thanks!

GiantsFan2013 03-26-2015 06:22 AM

I'm so pumped for 1998 Undertaker, Paul Bearer, & MSG!