Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Freshman and Unknown Stars (/forums/showthread.php?t=83564)

Freak33 06-11-2004 08:35 PM

Freshman and Unknown Stars

This post is for Die hard fans that follow there teams. I would like you to post any freshman that will have a major impact or Unknown second or third year players just getting there chance to play

Huskerkid 06-11-2004 08:56 PM

Re: Freshman and Unknown Stars

Nebraska-LeKevin Smith-DT Jr.
Cory Ross-HB Jr.
Lydon Murtha-T Fr.
Lornell McPherson- CB Sr. or Jr. I think Sr.
Kurt Mann- OL- So.

aliefallstar 06-11-2004 09:02 PM

For texas tech WR#88 Jarett Hicks will explode this year; he scored 5td's as a freshman last year in a receiving core dominated by seniors. Also juco transfer Robert Johnson could be amazing because not only can he throw (12-13 198 2 td's in spring game) but he can run (4.5 40). He might not play this year though we'll see.

2012 06-11-2004 09:35 PM

Tell me more about this Robert Johnson, I've heard good things about him.

For LSU.

1. Jamarcus Russell redshirt freshman qb will start by the fourth game.
2. Dwayne Bowe sophomore wr 6'3 size, speed and athletic

aliefallstar 06-11-2004 09:45 PM

Robert Johnson was the #1 juco Qb recruit in the country from Reedly CC in Cali where he led them to a state championship. He came to tech along with 3 or 4 defensive players from the same school... (pipelining...yes!). He came up to Tech in the Spring and is giving 5th yr. senior Sonnie Cumbie a run for his money. The players like him much better in fact during the intramural basketball tournament in the spring the receivers and db's(along with johnson) had a team and the entire football team would come watch and kept referring to Johnson as the Quarterback. Saying things like, "That's your QB next year ladies and gentlemen!". Tech is really buzzing about him.

Heel_Fan 06-11-2004 10:13 PM

Vince Wilson freshman rb at carolina. A rivals top 50. FSU and UF were all over this kid. All-state from Florida at the 5-a level, rushed for 1900 yards as a senior. Check it out. Vince Wilson

pa_husker 06-11-2004 10:51 PM

Don't forget about Jordan Adams - JC QB - will push for the starting job this fall. Brandon Jackson - FR RB also highly touted and finally Bo Rudd - RS FR LB, brother is starter at MLB and he turned alot of heads at the spring practice and game.

ochoco 06-11-2004 10:52 PM

Freshman - Oregon Ducks

Cameron Colvin - WR