Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   EA Survey on Price cut (/forums/showthread.php?t=83588)

ultimatewrstlr51 06-12-2004 12:41 AM

EA Survey on Price cut

i got this off the Madden Thread, but since most of you guys never go there any more, i thought id share. I guess ESPN's price cut is concerning EA. Link

SoMiss2000 06-12-2004 01:18 AM

Re: EA Survey on Price cut

they need to STOP IT with the surveys. Like they really care.

GTheorenHobbes 06-12-2004 01:21 AM

Looks like EA is going to make the move to $29, or at least they're seriously thinking about it. ESPN and Madden for $50, how about that? Wonder what price EA will release NCAA at.

burnwood 06-12-2004 01:24 AM

I took the survey just to let them know what I think.

It's good this is all happening. We the consumers will ultimately win whether you're a Madden fan, ESPN fan, or both.

grunt 06-12-2004 01:55 AM

EA is scared. They know this is the most serious attempt to take market share since GD98. It was just last week that EA was trying to sell their "collector edition" for 60 dollars. I guess, the ball is in their court now. Free markets can be a good thing.

Programmed2Kill 06-12-2004 02:02 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
grunt said:
EA is scared. They know this is the most serious attempt to take market share since GD98. It was just last week that EA was trying to sell their "collector edition" for 60 dollars. I guess, the ball is in their court now. Free markets can be a good thing.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

EA will never be scared. They will continue to have football on lock. Until ESPN NFL gets the mass adoration and marketing Madden got over years and years, then it would be time to panic.

Sega will get my bucks though. I love last year's game and this year's looks like the best between the pro games, IMO.

Jon22 06-12-2004 02:42 AM

there scared

retardboy 06-12-2004 03:12 AM

Haha, that's funny