Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Mobile (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=516)
-   -   What tier would I fall into with this line up? (/forums/showthread.php?t=837356)

davidraptor 03-29-2015 04:10 PM

What tier would I fall into with this line up?

Hi everyone, I recently grinded into the top 1000 trying to drastically upgrade my Epic lineup that I am currently using. I will also be creating a LEG chris bosh pro from the Raps if things work out as planned.

Here is the lineup i would be using: I read around here and other forums alot and many of you guys use 3/2 during RC and Quick games. I plan on doing this for both.

PG: Kyle Lowry Star
SG: RC Vince Carter
SF: A random Epic/UR card
PF: Leg Pro Chris Bosh
C: Random Epic/UR card

You guys are much more experienced than me at this game. Where do you guys think I would end up? At least legendary? I am hoping minimum at least epic ++ but most importantly would this win me games in RC +5s ? your input would be greatly appreciated. thank u in advance

Supah 03-29-2015 04:38 PM

Re: What tier would I fall into with this line up?

That's Leg+ or Leg++

edit: Might be hard to win if you're using trained epics/URs. They won't add too much. Untrained UR + common, would be safer for you. Will be difficult also because Stars are kind of rough to get wins also. I'd try to get into bare minimum Legend.

Dextro 03-29-2015 04:53 PM

Yes at least legendary.
A Epic Pro is stronger than a Single Leg, a RC Star is stronger than a Single Star and a Star is a Star :spit:
You should always keep your Line Up balanced, so donīt train the RC Star full, if the rest of your deck is too weak.

davidraptor 03-29-2015 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supah (Post 2047170036)
That's Leg+ or Leg++

edit: Might be hard to win if you're using trained epics/URs. They won't add too much. Untrained UR + common, would be safer for you. Will be difficult also because Stars are kind of rough to get wins also. I'd try to get into bare minimum Legend.

ok . thank u
(hopefully my cb pro will work out. dont want to dream or keep my hopes up too much in case something goes wrong lol) Leg is definitely want I was hopin for

davidraptor 03-29-2015 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dextro (Post 2047170084)
Yes at least legendary.
A Epic Pro is stronger than a Single Leg, a RC Star is stronger than a Single Star and a Star is a Star :spit:
You should always keep your Line Up balanced, so donīt train the RC Star full, if the rest of your deck is too weak.

thats why i want to make my CB pro as fast as i can. Currently i am just grinding out games trying to get as many training cards as possible so I can balance em out lol (edt)

most of you guys are all star tier. motivating me to get there soon

asdf11922 03-29-2015 05:08 PM

Hey guys I'm just going to post on this thread because i have the same question.

What tier would I be with this lineup? Because i'm pretty safe in landing Chris Bosh in this RC.

PG: Leg Russell Westbrook
SG: Epic Allen Iverson
SF: UR Pro Trevor Ariza
PF: Leg Chris Bosh
C: Leg Deandre Jordan

Would I make Leg with this?

Dextro 03-29-2015 05:11 PM

Nope, you will be in Epic++
You would need two Epic Pros + three Legs and you will be easily in.

davidraptor 03-29-2015 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdf11922 (Post 2047170139)
Hey guys I'm just going to post on this thread because i have the same question.

What tier would I be with this lineup? Because i'm pretty safe in landing Chris Bosh in this RC.

PG: Leg Russell Westbrook
SG: Epic Allen Iverson
SF: UR Pro Trevor Ariza
PF: Leg Chris Bosh
C: Leg Deandre Jordan

Would I make Leg with this?

make an epic pro AI