Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   The 1st base running stutter (/forums/showthread.php?t=837829)

brettryantalley 03-31-2015 10:14 PM

The 1st base running stutter

So, on every single ground ball, I'm noticing a considerable stutter as the runner gets a couple yards away from first base. It's really more of a slide than anything. I went through a game and looked at multiple ground balls and noticed it on everyone of them. Is this a bug I should report? Anyone else noticing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzelle 03-31-2015 10:42 PM

Re: The 1st base running stutter

I haven't played it yet(damn slow aussie internet) so not sure if this is what you mean but when watching the streams a few times i noticed the runner would skip/warp and it looked like it was done so the runners feet would hit the bag correctly.not sure.

TacoSalad29 04-01-2015 12:24 AM

I guess ill post my bug here, Wild Pitch by Com controlled team during my Franchise as Cubs. Pitch went through catchers legs, hit umpire in right leg bounced to the right of my left handed batter and rolled about 10ft then vanishes and their pitcher ends up with it somehow and tags out my guy coming home.

bluealtoid 04-01-2015 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brettryantalley (Post 2047179725)
So, on every single ground ball, I'm noticing a considerable stutter as the runner gets a couple yards away from first base. It's really more of a slide than anything. I went through a game and looked at multiple ground balls and noticed it on everyone of them. Is this a bug I should report? Anyone else noticing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah what gives. This was never an issue before.