Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Huge number of 99 Overall Hackers in NBA2K15 PC version Park/Rec (/forums/showthread.php?t=838526)

Kobrakai 04-05-2015 09:45 AM

Huge number of 99 Overall Hackers in NBA2K15 PC version Park/Rec

Well, it didn't take long, the PC version of NBA2K15 has now had its myPark and rec completely ruined online by hackers with 99 overall ratings, shirts off, massive wingspans and spinning the ball while walking etc. all with level 1 rep.

I'm not meaning to be "racist" but the large majority of them seem to be Asian as most of them have asian names - am wondering if 2K recently combined servers from different regions to bring up the population of park?

This sucks terribly as it's lagged to all hell now, and it took us ages to get together a good community which we had going smoothly for the past month or so

Can we do something to report hackers/cheaters so that they get banned or will 2K not bother?

Shady Mike 04-05-2015 12:22 PM

Re: Huge number of 99 Overall Hackers in NBA2K15 PC version Park/Rec

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobrakai (Post 2047194840)
Well, it didn't take long, the PC version of NBA2K15 has now had its myPark and rec completely ruined online by hackers with 99 overall ratings, shirts off, massive wingspans and spinning the ball while walking etc. all with level 1 rep.

I'm not meaning to be "racist" but the large majority of them seem to be Asian as most of them have asian names - am wondering if 2K recently combined servers from different regions to bring up the population of park?

This sucks terribly as it's lagged to all hell now, and it took us ages to get together a good community which we had going smoothly for the past month or so

Can we do something to report hackers/cheaters so that they get banned or will 2K not bother?

INVALID 04-05-2015 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shady Mike (Post 2047195148)

Hey, Tuesday! Pig n' a poke.

8KB24 04-05-2015 01:25 PM

Quote:

Mostly Pinoys and Chinese. Go check cheatengine forum. It has 150 pages thread for NBA 2K15. It's really. Sad.

chickenboom 04-05-2015 02:24 PM

Wow people can cheat for Leg 3

jk31 04-05-2015 02:34 PM

Report them to 2k...Did that a while ago with a guy called DMONEYY (had legs that were bigger then my 7'1'' Center) and I have never seen them again after reporting him (received feedback, that they will take care about that).

24ct 04-05-2015 04:00 PM

Quote:

So I'm not getting this.
You're not meaning to be racist but being explicitly racist?

Lmao @ that gif.

Just report them and move on dude you're tripping with that comment tho.

8KB24 04-05-2015 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24ct (Post 2047195727)
So I'm not getting this.
You're not meaning to be racist but being explicitly racist?

Lmao @ that gif.

Just report them and move on dude you're tripping with that comment tho.

It's not racist if it's true.