Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Diamond Dynasty (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=530)
-   -   "Server Error Encountered" (/forums/showthread.php?t=838590)

jyoung 04-05-2015 04:41 PM

"Server Error Encountered"

I went to eat some lunch, came back to check the card marketplace, and now every time I try to place a bid or cancel an existing bid a message pops up that says "server error encountered" and my action doesn't go through.

Is anyone else having this issue this afternoon?

Madden's Jowels 04-05-2015 04:46 PM

Re: "Server Error Encountered"

Same. Finished a game, said it was put in a queue and so I didn't get my reward. Normally when this happens you can go to card collection and the reward will pop. Not this time though. So I went to the marketplace to cancel some orders and re-list them, but then I got the server error encountered message. It's been doing it for at least 20 minutes now

Bruinboy 04-05-2015 05:50 PM

Me three. Tried to get on to play a game, but server error encountered. Something's amiss. Haven't checked on it since 3:25 CST.

Benz87 04-05-2015 11:44 PM

Servers are really bad today. Whenever I try to load any screen whether it be my squad, marketplace, pack store, etc... I get a minutes of "loading" in the bottom right corner and then I get "server error." Usually have to try a couple times before I can get it to load. Hopefully they clean this up.

pitfallharry219 04-06-2015 09:12 AM

It's still happening for me today. It worked fine all of last week, but has been terrible since yesterday.

scogna579 04-06-2015 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jyoung (Post 2047195866)
I went to eat some lunch, came back to check the card marketplace, and now every time I try to place a bid or cancel an existing bid a message pops up that says "server error encountered" and my action doesn't go through.

Is anyone else having this issue this afternoon?

been having issues all night with this, hopefully they are working on the servers so we have a lag-free game. there is always hope we forget the game hasn't even been out a week...

SuperMo1073 04-06-2015 01:48 PM

Server errors are making this game unplayable for me. If this continues I'll be asking for a refund.
This is unacceptable. I haven't been able to play in 2 days because of this.

Wizeguy 04-06-2015 01:58 PM

This was last night for me. So frustrating.