Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=502)
-   -   [PS4] MyTeam Tournament Bracket (/forums/showthread.php?t=839287)

pro_cow_tipper 04-10-2015 07:01 PM

[PS4] MyTeam Tournament Bracket

Hey guys, the bracket is ready to go and everyone should be able to update their scores as necessary. The seeds were randomized by the website. Now just message your opponent and work out some times where ya'll can play your games and this thing will be in motion! I will also send out an email to everyone who signed up to make sure they get it. Legggooooo!!!!

Remember no pink diamonds! It will also probably be nice if you have a microphone. Have fun!

http://challonge.com/nba2k15myteamtournament

Readysetdiego 04-10-2015 08:45 PM

Re: [PS4] MyTeam Tournament Bracket

So each round is best 2 out of 3? or single elimination till the finals?

KeepItTrill24 04-10-2015 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pro_cow_tipper (Post 2047213203)
Hey guys, the bracket is ready to go and everyone should be able to update their scores as necessary. The seeds were randomized by the website. Now just message your opponent and work out some times where ya'll can play your games and this thing will be in motion! I will also send out an email to everyone who signed up to make sure they get it. Legggooooo!!!!

Remember no pink diamonds! It will also probably be nice if you have a microphone. Have fun!

http://challonge.com/nba2k15myteamtournament

Let me know when you want to play > TRILLARYClinton

onGear 04-10-2015 11:26 PM

does streaming in high quality effect in game lag?

Hyoranzo 04-10-2015 11:41 PM

Oh man, wouldn't the difficultly be set to the lowest one? Everyone's going to have 70%+ FG.

HellaKeller 04-11-2015 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Readysetdiego (Post 2047213460)
So each round is best 2 out of 3? or single elimination till the finals?

It says on Challonge page: 16 team Single Elimination

HellaKeller 04-11-2015 05:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Results not able to be updated on Challonge bracket, so my match with SicEmBearsBU resulted in a 69-55 win for me:

pro_cow_tipper 04-11-2015 10:48 AM

Alright so the bracket says single elimination, but I think we decided that each round is best 3 out of 5. I hate that ya'll aren't able to update the bracket. You can keep posting game by game if you want just give a round summary like yo i beat this guy 3-1.

To be honest, I've never tried play with friends but are you not able to change the difficulty? I'd like for us to play on at least superstar.