Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Gameplay Using the King Javo Editor (/forums/showthread.php?t=839301)

browns99 04-10-2015 09:50 PM

Gameplay Using the King Javo Editor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbjPpUUH7RQ

Video done by My ZTE MAX android phone

browns99 04-11-2015 01:04 PM

Re: Gameplay Using the King Javo Editor

I have figured out the best way I could to have players switch in & out on their own each position, as well as having the defense play more better and consistent, making injuries count more, I read all the info on the players I can, I've been putting in some SERIOUS WORK,,, It will take time to complete but when it is done it will all be worth it. Then it's on to Montana 16,, I hope they give better options when it comes to customization, I will be a mad man, kid in a candy store, Surgical too say the least...

Working on the Seahawks Today

tjspeaks 04-11-2015 04:15 PM

You vid is nice. Are you editing all 42 players on the team? That's what we do in our NFL league. No abilities added, but it's nice to see all linemen, punter, fullback, etc. with the correct name, number, skin tone, ht, wt, etc.

browns99 04-11-2015 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjspeaks (Post 2047215609)
You vid is nice. Are you editing all 42 players on the team? That's what we do in our NFL league. No abilities added, but it's nice to see all linemen, punter, fullback, etc. with the correct name, number, skin tone, ht, wt, etc.

Yep every single player as long as it doesn't freeze every player will be done but the roster wont be done till the draft is over then I can add all the drafted players on every team and rate them, some players I have to go into the hex to unlock because they have an unexpected error and usually their birth date is off, I found that out after I try to figure out why Night Train Lane and the Cobras running back their birthday was 2028 so I had to go and unlock them correct their birthday and redo their name through the hex editor I'm working on the Seahawks today and possibly 2 more teams later today I'm five teams in 27 more to go.

Unfortunately the names will not match most of the players but they never call the right name anyway no matter if you do that offline or online so to me that was not a major thing but when I did do offline and get all the names for some reason the game kept freezing here and there and it would not allow me to play so I decided everything will be online and if you don't go against the code you see it works better so far it has but that's just my experience I do not know about everybody else.

tjspeaks 04-11-2015 06:14 PM

We just use the closest last name in the game and check the box next to play by play (PBP) so that only the last name is used. There are several names that freeze the game (like Thompson).

browns99 04-11-2015 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjspeaks (Post 2047215844)
We just use the closest last name in the game and check the box next to play by play (PBP) so that only the last name is used. There are several names that freeze the game (like Thompson).

Good to know, Yeah I use the closest name also,,I'm thinking of playing the Superbowl Re-match Filming as much as the game as possible,,,

steelers99_58_36 04-11-2015 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjspeaks (Post 2047215844)

That was the weirdest thing to me when I found that out. I wanted to make a chargers team so I made Dan Fouts. Game froze every time I played with him. I didn't know what was going on until like the fifth time I played a game with him and after multiple tests.