Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   The NFL Experience Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=839413)

PanthersFan89 04-12-2015 12:40 AM

PanthersFan89's NFL Experience Sliders

Final update: 7-30-15 1:25 PM Est

Don't forget to Read below

Please Input the Settings the way it is shown below.
Any roster works with these settings

Tested in CCM.

Download my Official Madden 16 Player Ratings Roster it is legit and is on my
XboxOne Gamer tag: SlimAssassain89

These sliders are most people that like no BS plays and want real experience out of All-pro,I wanted to make Madden challenging and fun at the same time, without further ado, I present "The NFL Experience"Set

Cam Newton plays like Cam Newton, Russell Wilson plays like Russell Wilson. Tom Brady play like Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers plays like Aaron Rodgers, etc

To set them, you MUST do the following to achieve The NFL Experience.

1. Delete your Madden Profile by going to Load/Delete.
2. In the main menu, go to 'Customize', Select All Pro here.
3. Input every setting in as I have it. (set the difficulty here to All Pro), penalty sliders, and game sliders as they are for the current set (or in your CFM if you made personal tweaks).
4.Save profile after all the settings have been inputed in the main menu.

4.Go into your CFM and import the sliders using the triangle button or Y (on PS4 or Xbox. Within your CFM, set it to All Pro.

I used the following cause the way they feel like a Real NFL Game and every game is epic.

Before I get into the current sets, I thought I would provide some general thoughts on what each slider does:

I also used some of Smitty's zero theory, I just adjusted to my liking.

The following are JoshC1997's observations about what each slider does.

Penalties

False start: Higher settings give O-line a faster jump at the snap. I recommend setting this about 20 points higher than your offsides setting.

Offsides: Higher settings give d-linemen a faster jump and greater block-shedding abilities. I do NOT recommend setting this high as it completely unbalances the line play.

Holding: Higher settings causes more holding animations to occur (mainly on pass blocking) - this can assist in improving blocking. At values above 65, you will start to see some suction blocking, so tread carefully.

Facemask: Higher settings will result in bigger hits on tackles and more fumbles, but also more broken tackles. Lower settings will result in more wrap-up tackles but fewer fumbles. If you go too low, every tackle will look like a 'bear hug'.

OPI: The higher it is, the more likely the receiver is to dive for a catch or run through a catch (if it is too high though, they will just run through virtually everything). If it is at a low setting, receivers will do anything they can to make the "safe" catch (they will almost never leave their feet, jump for a ball, etc.).

DPI: The lower it is, the more the CPU seems to go for deflections (in conjunction with the PCV slider). If it is super high, they will rarely go for deflections (unless you use a high PCV). If it is super low, they will literally stop covering receivers to try for the deflection. Also, if it is too far below OPI, there will be too much separation between receivers and DBs.

PCI: The higher this is, the more quickly defenders react to a play. Set it too high and mis-direction plays (like read option plays, jet sweeps, etc.) become too powerful.

IG: Affects QB AI. See my IG thread for further details.

RTP: Low settings make the pass rush more aggressive while high settings reduce their effectiveness. However, it appears that CPU QBs get rid of the ball more quickly at low settings. It's a bit of a balancing act but this is an effective way of adjusting pass rush effectiveness without changing any other sliders.

RTK: Set it low and defenders will attack and react to everything. Set it high, and they will read more. This plays in conjunction with the PCI and TAK sliders.

Human Sliders

Human QBA: How accurate your QB throws. A setting of 5 is pretty much the only setting that will give you offline throws.

Human PBK: How much time your line gives you on pass plays.

Human WRC: Can WRs catch the ball?

Human Fumbles: Lower settings will cause more fumbles.

Human RBK: How well your line blocks on run plays.

Human PCV: Lower values means that DBs stick to their routes more, high values mean they bat down more passes. However, if you bump it up too much, CBs will actually stop in the middle of the route. If you lower it too much, you will get mirroring where the DBs will actually be out in front of the WR running the same pattern (which also takes them out of run plays more often). I believe that with most slider sets, a range of 20 - 30 is the optimal value for balancing this. If it is too low, you may get too many coverage sacks.

Human INT: Higher value, more success picking off passes. May influence how often a DB goes for an interception.

Human Pass Reaction: More of a tendency slider. A setting of 50 is balanced. Below 50 and defenders will gear themselves more towards the run. Above 50 and they will gear themselves more towards the pass.

CPU Sliders

CPU QBA: How accurate the QB throws. You must calibrate the IG slider anytime you change this.

CPU PBK: How long does the line hold its blocks on pass plays? Now....the higher this is, the longer the QB will hold onto the football. So, ratcheting this up super high will not resolve the sack issues as the QBs will just hold it longer.

CPU WRC: Can WRs catch the ball?

CPU Fumbles:Interesting slider here as it effectively lowers the ratings of all RBs (and possibly other skill position players). If you set this to 50 and above, the CPU RBs will not use their special moves and will just start running like bowling balls (even the small scatbacks). I refer to this as "left-stick running", as it is akin to a human player running the ball using nothing but the left stick on your controller. I think a setting of around 40 is a 'sweet spot'.

CPU RBK: Same as Human RBK.

CPU PCV: Lower values means that DBs stick to their routes more, high values mean they bat down more passes. However, if you bump it up too much, CBs will actually stop in the middle of the route. If you lower it too much, you will get mirroring where the DBs will actually be out in front of the WR running the same pattern (which also takes them out of run plays more often). Same as for Human PCV, a setting of 20-30 seems to work well.

CPU INT: Higher value, more success picking off passes. May influence how often a DB goes for an interception.

CPU Pass Reaction: More of a tendency slider. A setting of 50 is balanced. Below 50 and defenders will gear themselves more towards the run. Above 50 and they will gear themselves more towards the pass.

--------------------------------------------
The NFL Experience: Last Update:6-19-15 2:31 Am Est

Playcall Style: Enhanced or Slim (Personal Preference)
Speed: Slow or Normal (I prefer normal)
Gameplay: All pro or All madden
Qtr length: 5 minutes or more(User Preference)
accel clock: 25 sec
injuries: 45(Necessary)
fatigue: 55(Necessary
speed threshold: 45(Necessary)
ball hawk: on
strafe assist: off
heat seeker assist: off
switch assist: off
Defensive Graphics: on , user preference
Camera: Standard, user preference

QBA 10/10
PBK 0/0
CTH 45/43
RBK 0/ 0
FUM 40/ 40 fumbles are more realistic
PRC 60/80
INT 30/ 30 more realistic amount of picks
PCV 50/55
TAK 15/15 RBs don't get blasted from a hit

Penalties AFFECT GAMEPLAY!
Offsides:55
False Start: 75
Holding: 70
Facemask: 51
Def PI: 30
Off PI: 70
KR/PR Int: 50
Clipping: 50
Int Grounding: 77
RTP: 50
RTK: 40

Special Teams
FG Power – 50/50
FG Acc - 40/40
Punt Power - 45/45
Punt Acc - 75/75
KO Power - 50/50

Autosubs for all sets:

QB In - 3
QB Out - 0
RB In - 90
RB Out - 81
WR In - 35
WR Out- 30
FB/TE In- 35
FB/TE Out - 30
OL In- 3
OL Out - 0

DT In - 85
DT Out- 79
DE In - 85
DE Out- 79
LB In - 80
LB Out - 75
CB In - 82
CB Out - 79
S In - 82
S Out - 79
I like my defense to stay fresh and my running backs to split carries.

@JoshC1997: I sent this to you via PM, and I want others to see this as well....

No problem, thank you for be willing to do that.

That said, you are welcome to include this on your post; but please include the current version (it's in the first post of my thread) and also indicate that it came from my thread.

Credits: A Big thanks to JoshC1997 with the observation for part of this thread and help improve this set.

Enjoy it and Post some stats

For those who want to provide a Box Score: http://dynasties.operationsports.com...id=1&sport=nfl

capa 04-12-2015 08:28 AM

Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Everyone should post whatever sliders they think might be a good set to try. No issue.

But you took the slider explanations straight from Josh's thread without crediting him...made it seem like you created these explanations. Not cool.

C

JoshC1977 04-12-2015 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capa (Post 2047217146)
Everyone should post whatever sliders they think might be a good set to try. No issue.

But you took the slider explanations straight from Josh's thread without crediting him...made it seem like you created these explanations. Not cool.

C

I concur...plus, those are out-dated.

PanthersFan89 04-12-2015 10:46 AM

I sorry I forgot to credit you, JoshC1997. But my Set it is legit. I am sorry, i just took it out.
@JoshC1997. PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Just try this set and you might like.

PanthersFan89 04-12-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capa (Post 2047217146)

C

It was late when i made this thread and I thought add some credit, forgive me

JoshC1977 04-12-2015 12:16 PM

I sent this to you via PM, and I want others to see this as well....

No problem, thank you for be willing to do that.

That said, you are welcome to include this on your post; but please include the current version (it's in the first post of my thread) and also indicate that it came from my thread.

PanthersFan89 04-12-2015 02:53 PM

Some stats

10 Bears vs Panthers 28

Cam Newton 8/15 3Tds 1 Int
Todd Gurley 10 Att 72 Yds
Todd Gurley 5 Rec 102Yds

Jay Cutler 5/18 104 yds 1Tds 0Ints
Matt forte 8 Att 51 yds
Alshon Jeffrey 3 Rec 45 yds 1 Td

The game was felt so authentic to real life.

Thetruedarksun 04-14-2015 01:37 AM

The prob here the biggest is the super low cpu QB acc it prevents the cpu from throwing like they should