Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Lower rated players that give you the most trouble ? (/forums/showthread.php?t=840108)

lisinas 04-18-2015 08:13 AM

Lower rated players that give you the most trouble ?

So which lower rated players give you the most trouble ?

In my case i have quite a few that i have trouble playing against cpu even though the players are not very high rated:

1.Marcus Smart (He can drive to the rim, plays annoyingly well on defense and can hit that 3 too and he is rated in mid or low 70s i believe)

2.Dante Exum (complete matchup nightmare for that PG position unless you have MCW on your team or something)

3.MCW (same as Exum)

4.Bledsoe, now even though he is rated above 80 and most people know that he is pretty good i was suprised how good he was when i was playing against Phoenix the other day, it felt like im playing against smaller version of Lebron, it was really ****ing scary.

Edit:

5.Nick Young, i know he is a "microwave" type of player but hitting 7-9 from three in the first half against me... come on man.

Jrocc23 04-18-2015 10:38 AM

Re: Lower rated players that give you the most trouble ?

1. Shabazz Napier. He's been averaging 22 and 6 for the last two seasons.

2. Rubio sometimes gives me problems lol. He should not be shooting 3s and hitting them how he does. Can't leave him open.

3. Dante Exum also gives me some troubles certain nights.

Shady Mike 04-18-2015 01:08 PM

Gerald Green is BS and Robert Covington always scores at least 20 against me. (Yay for Philly sports in this thread!)

Jrocc23 04-18-2015 05:06 PM

Warren from the Suns is ridiculous. His 3 isn't even that good and he rains them.

Anthony Morrow can shoot in real life, but definitely makes playing D much harder trying to also stop KD and Russ.

Shady Mike 04-18-2015 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jrocc23 (Post 2047236273)
Warren from the Suns is ridiculous. His 3 isn't even that good and he rains them.

Anthony Morrow can shoot in real life, but definitely makes playing D much harder trying to also stop KD and Russ.

Agreed, and on that note I should probably add Demar Derozan to that list, not because he is rated lowly, but it seems no matter what roster / sliders I am using the guy just rains in 3's lol.

nova91 04-18-2015 05:26 PM

Depends on what mode I'm playing. In MC it's always Trevor F'ing Ariza, the dude is currently a 72 but almost every time I play him he drops 20+ on someone. In MyGM it's probably Samuel Dalembert, his post fade and range is ridiculous.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using tapatalk

steelers99_58_36 04-18-2015 08:14 PM

Patrick Beverly. Not against me though, for me. I give the CPU so much trouble with him on defense. I've gotten like 7 steals with him before and I can probably get a consistent 3 or 4 per game.

Shady Mike 04-18-2015 09:20 PM

Trevor Ariza dropped 25 on me last night lmaoo