Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 16 Introduces a New Mode: Draft Champions (/forums/showthread.php?t=845320)

fballturkey 06-15-2015 07:30 PM

Re: Madden NFL 16 Introduces a New Mode: Draft Champions

That actually sounds pretty neat. Glad they are trying something new.

Armor and Sword 06-15-2015 08:18 PM

I could easily see this mode be exactly like my Diamond Dynasy obsession!.

I can't wait for Madden 16!!!

ginix 06-15-2015 09:25 PM

Personally I'm kind of annoyed that they spent their time creating a new mode when CFM is still fairly crappy. Although I can see the appeal for others, I doubt I'll touch it.

SolidSquid 06-15-2015 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ginix (Post 2047405556)
Personally I'm kind of annoyed that they spent their time creating a new mode when CFM is still fairly crappy. Although I can see the appeal for others, I doubt I'll touch it.

Agreed that resources coulda been better spent elsewhere.

fballturkey 06-15-2015 11:42 PM

One thing worries me though. If the Draft Champions mode has the MUT 2 minute quarters I'm not going to be interested at all. It's a three game season, we can have at least 5 minute quarters, if not 7.

howboutdat 06-15-2015 11:43 PM

Re: Madden NFL 16 Blog - Draft Champions Mode

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 2047404715)
I really wished they would of concentrated on CFM rather than giving another MUT type game mode. Looks like this is the age we are in now.

Thank you, so glad im not the only one who thought this as soon as i read about it. So we can only do very little for cfm each year cause not enough time, while we spend time and resources on stuff like this. Hear is a grand idea EA,how bout make the modes you already have be good before you go adding more modes :brickwall:brickwall:brickwall:brickwall

NewNapkin 06-15-2015 11:46 PM

Honestly.... I like this. I'm certain that no time was wasted on this that could have been spent on CFM. This looks like a fun thing to do when I just want to pick it up and a play.

Sheba2011 06-16-2015 03:46 AM

This actually looks like it would be a good way to kill a weekend without investing too much time. I like the idea of Ultimate Team but have never had the patience to grind my way to a good team.