Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Sports Gaming (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Kingdom Come: Deliverance (PS4/XBox1/PC) (/forums/showthread.php?t=845620)

Picci 06-18-2015 03:56 AM

Kingdom Come: Deliverance (PS4/XBox1/PC)

Warhorse Studios has just released their E3 2015 trailer for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Anticipated - Summer 2016

<iframe width="600" height="338" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZOkd-Lmmcb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Phobia 06-18-2015 04:53 PM

Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance (PS4/XBox1/PC)

This looks awesome!

Stormyhog 08-18-2017 12:35 AM

Official Born From Ashes Trailer. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RkFuhj0E4xg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Phobia 08-18-2017 09:20 AM

I'm really excited for this.

CMH 08-18-2017 05:40 PM

That looks amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

ODogg 08-22-2017 01:29 PM

my birthday is feb 14, i know what i'm asking for now

Picci 01-21-2018 02:02 PM

Feb 13 is the release date and the open world looks amazingly detailed and beautiful. Almost has that Red Dead feel to it with it's story-driven game play in this open world. The 16-min video doesn't have any "real spoilers" per say, as it shows them ambushing a camp. The devs from Warhorse Studios can sound annoying at times with their commentary during the viewing however.

Quote:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance, the ambitious medieval RPG without dragons, magic, or anything else unrealistic, releases in February. The first-person game features a fairly complex sword-fighting system, as well as more detailed number-crunching than many large scale first-person RPGs boast nowadays. At least, that's my impression after watching the above video, which showcases 16 minutes of gameplay.

http://www.pcgamer.com/new-kingdom-c...en-world-play/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hw9wAnL0Xvc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

StoneCalf 01-22-2018 09:25 PM

I've had my eye on this one a while and I'm pretty excited. I've watched a ton of videos, and beta gameplay. Some features I'm looking forward to:
  • Realistic swordplay and combat, with 30+ target zones on a character
  • Can strike with your sword from 5 different directions, plus I think a forward thrust
  • 4 layers of armor & it can be damaged and weakened (items have a quality factor that affects durability)
  • the graphics- impressive! (love the horses, leather texture, forests are very realistic)
  • NPC's don't always wait for you. If you are supposed to meet a certain character at an appointed time and place and you don't show up, they'll straight up carry on and leave. Then there's consequences/ramifications to that.
  • NPC's have to sleep, eat, etc., just like your character
  • Stamina, being well rested & fed have a large bearing on combat.
  • multiple ways to approach and take on quests
  • your fallen opponent can be looted- like everything that's on him
  • I don't think there's classes- you just get better & progress and what you use/practice/and get trained in
  • No magic, no dragons- just a gritty medieval simulator.
  • 16 equipment/accessory slots
  • Clothing colors can represent social status, clan affiliation, etc., and NPC's respond accordingly. Plus clothes can get dirty and you can wash them. (Yes, I want to do laundry in a video game lol)
  • Crafting and alchemy

A few things I have not seen, that I wish were in the game:
  • I don't think there's character creation, because it appears that the protagonist has the same face in all the videos I've seen. But I did see one video mention a possible female playable, but may not be there at game release- may be budgetary limit atm.
  • I don't think you can have a house. Hope I'm wrong on this one.

Lots of great videos are available on this one. Looks like loads of care have been put into it.