Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   The E3 Recap: Biggest Surprises and Disappointments... (/forums/showthread.php?t=845946)

RaychelSnr 06-22-2015 02:26 PM

The E3 Recap: Biggest Surprises and Disappointments...

E3 is now behind us, and we now know a lot more than we did a week ago about many titles. From Joe Montana's status as a mobile game, to NBA LIve looking somewhat impressive, to Madden finally getting serious about many legacy issues -- we've got a lot to cheer about at E3. But also, we have a few concerns which popped up during the show. Check out our lists after the jump!

Read More - The E3 Recap: Biggest Surprises and Disappointments...

JKSportsGamer1984 06-22-2015 02:59 PM

Most exciting - Star Wars Battlefront not even close

Biggest surprise - Madden 16 having a cleaned up physics system & real gang tackling! This is huge!

Biggest disappointment - Joe Montana Football being a mobile game SMH

CM Hooe 06-22-2015 03:40 PM

I'm actually more interested in playing Rory McElroy coming out of E3 than I was going into it. I had a chance to play a couple of the Night Club challenges and found them pretty engaging and honest-to-goodness fun.

That said, I also only have a passing interest in golf, so I'm probably the wrong person to talk about how realistic it is.

bravesvolsfan 06-22-2015 04:03 PM

Most exciting - Madden 16 news has me hyped up for August, and backwards compatibility (hopefully with many classic sports games).

Biggest surprise - NBA Live 16 app to scan face into game. Not only that, but Live 16 had the balls to call out the NBA 2K juggernaut. In the least, NBA Live may give 2K a run for their money for the next few years.

Biggest disappointment - The amount of golfers and courses in Rory McIlroy PGA Tour

13whitebread 06-22-2015 08:23 PM

Biggest dissapointment no gameplay supplied by the NHL series dev team for the second year in a row very dissapointed consumer.

zerocc1990 06-22-2015 09:43 PM

Re: The E3 Recap: Biggest Surprises and Disappointments...

Biggest disappointment - Joe Montana Football being a mobile game SMH

Brian_OS 06-23-2015 12:15 AM

Ya we need Joe Montanna sports talks football 16! On the One and PS4 " I can't believe it"

Valdarez 06-23-2015 03:03 AM

When was the last time we had a solid Tennis entry? It's been a few years now hasn't it?