Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   More Transfers Finally? (/forums/showthread.php?t=846013)

JayD 06-23-2015 12:54 PM

More Transfers Finally?

Here is to hoping we finally see an adjustment to career mode's transfer market. The Summer transfer window is approaching fast and reading all the speculations has me psyched to start doing my own transfers within my Liverpool career in FIFA 16. So the question is will we see CPU controlled teams going after more than just one or two players within career mode?

JHedges2 06-23-2015 04:45 PM

Re: More Transfers Finally?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 2047429519)
Here is to hoping we finally see an adjustment to career mode's transfer market. The Summer transfer window is approaching fast and reading all the speculations has me psyched to start doing my own transfers within my Liverpool career in FIFA 16. So the question is will we see CPU controlled teams going after more than just one or two players within career mode?

Hope so, and I hope the teams don't ALWAYS go after the same players if you start multiple careers (i.e. Aguero to Real Madrid)!

There's also not a way to track ALL the transfers either--which is mind blowing.

cmutat17 06-23-2015 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 2047429519)

Dude, I'm pumped for the transfer window. My team is Man Utd (I'm not a band-wagoner). I heard a rumour that Man U was interested in Gareth Bale. I hope they go after him, he's the boss.

But, to get to your point about the game: Yeah, the transfer market needs a little tweaking to say the least. I preferred the old system where it showed who was on the list and what their ratings were. Maybe if EA could balance that out with the new system people might like it a bit more.

JayD 07-25-2015 11:36 AM

Any word on this at all? I mean just look at the real life transfers and loans going on. Liverpool have already signed 7 players and in FIFA 15 they would be lucky to sign one.

Just look at this. http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/n...ndow-2015.html

Introspectah 07-28-2015 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JHedges2 (Post 2047430137)
Hope so, and I hope the teams don't ALWAYS go after the same players if you start multiple careers (i.e. Aguero to Real Madrid)!

There's also not a way to track ALL the transfers either--which is mind blowing.

No need to.
For seasons on end i've been checking out the full team selections of multiple teams, and they hardly ever changed.
Disgusting.

Hardly any transfers are being done in 7 years.
In fact, in 6 seasons of career you probably get as much transfers as there'd occur in two transfer windows (winter & summer) during one physical season.

JayD 07-28-2015 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Introspectah (Post 2047525635)
No need to.
For seasons on end i've been checking out the full team selections of multiple teams, and they hardly ever changed.
Disgusting.

Hardly any transfers are being done in 7 years.
In fact, in 6 seasons of career you probably get as much transfers as there'd occur in two transfer windows (winter & summer) during one physical season.

Let's just hope that EA notices that PES is actually revamping their career mode which forces their hand. I highly doubt it as long as the FUT fans are happy, EA's happy. SMH

orion523 08-02-2015 11:37 AM

As of July 17th, roughly 1,267 player have changed teams to the tune of about €450M Euros(according to Onefootball.com), so yeah, there needs to be more transfer activity, and it needs to be able to be tracked better. Part of me thinks that the reason why it's not tracked is because EA are aware how weak this area has become.

JHedges2 08-03-2015 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orion523 (Post 2047540051)
Part of me thinks that the reason why it's not tracked is because EA are aware how weak this area has become.

This may be spot on...