Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden 16 Top Teams! (/forums/showthread.php?t=846516)

KwiLL23 06-30-2015 07:47 PM

Madden 16 Top Teams!

Who do you guys think will be the top teams to use for M16. List your top 5, 10, 15, or 32 if you have to.

1. Green Bay
2. Seattle
3. Indianapolis
4. NE
5. Pittsburgh
6. Baltimore
7. Denver
8. Dallas
9. Arizona
10. Philadelphia
11. Cincinnati
12. San Francisco
13. Kansas City
14. Carolina
15. New York Jets/Buffalo

Hope to see different lists appear.

The JareBear 06-30-2015 08:30 PM

Re: Madden 16 Top Teams!

The Jets are gonna be hugely popular team this year IMO. I see a Green Bay and Indy as popular choices as well.

The Buccs have a strong arm rookie with aggressive catch WRs.

Miami and Buffalo are talented teams with speed as well.

I'm kind of intrigued by St. Louis this year.

Hopefully can roll with Denver in my online CFM but Tennessee could be a fun project as well.

redsox4evur 06-30-2015 08:36 PM

I think the top 3 used teams are going to be NE, SEA and GB in that order. Also Bucs are going to be up there because of Winston. I really like the Jets this year (goes to the bathroom to ralph). Yea they don't have a QB but that D is going to be nasty. Top 3 d-line, top secondary, maybe weak at LB. Also those top 2 receivers are pretty good. And I think they have a decent RB. But I don't know who is it off the top of my head unless it's still CJ2K.

KwiLL23 06-30-2015 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsox4evur (Post 2047451744)
I think the top 3 used teams are going to be NE, SEA and GB in that order. Also Bucs are going to be up there because of Winston. I really like the Jets this year (goes to the bathroom to ralph). Yea they don't have a QB but that D is going to be nasty. Top 3 d-line, top secondary, maybe weak at LB. Also those top 2 receivers are pretty good. And I think they have a decent RB. But I don't know who is it off the top of my head unless it's still CJ2K.

The Jets are decent at LB, not eye popping, but enough to be stable. Their running backs are Chris Ivory still, Steven Ridley, and Zac Stacy. They were top 3 rushing last season as a team.

KwiLL23 06-30-2015 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The JareBear (Post 2047451732)
The Jets are gonna be hugely popular team this year IMO. I see a Green Bay and Indy as popular choices as well.

The Buccs have a strong arm rookie with aggressive catch WRs.

Miami and Buffalo are talented teams with speed as well.

I'm kind of intrigued by St. Louis this year.

Hopefully can roll with Denver in my online CFM but Tennessee could be a fun project as well.

I agree. I think what hurts the Rams are wide receivers. If they can get decent play from that group they could upset someone in the playoffs if they make it. Miami is still a mystery to me.

redsox4evur 06-30-2015 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KwiLL23 (Post 2047451795)
The Jets are decent at LB, not eye popping, but enough to be stable. Their running backs are Chris Ivory still, Steven Ridley, and Zac Stacy. They were top 3 rushing last season as a team.

I forgot they signed Ridley. But those are some nice backs. I am probably going to split time between Ridley and Stacy. And I just can't remember their LB's. The last guy I remember is Bart Scott but I think he retired a couple of years ago.

KwiLL23 06-30-2015 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsox4evur (Post 2047451807)
I forgot they signed Ridley. But those are some nice backs. I am probably going to split time between Ridley and Stacy. And I just can't remember their LB's. The last guy I remember is Bart Scott but I think he retired a couple of years ago.

Their LB's that I know of who are the key contributors consist of- Calvin Pace, Demario Davis, David Harris, Lorenzo Mauldin, Quinton Coples, Trevor Reilly, Joe Mays, and Jason Babin.

redsox4evur 06-30-2015 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KwiLL23 (Post 2047451878)
Their LB's that I know of who are the key contributors consist of- Calvin Pace, Demario Davis, David Harris, Lorenzo Mauldin, Quinton Coples, Trevor Reilly, Joe Mays, and Jason Babin.

Aren't Coples and Babin DE's though? That's why I didn't include Coples.