Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 16 Will Once Again Feature Interactive Intro - This Time in the Super Bowl (/forums/showthread.php?t=847478)

Steve_OS 07-14-2015 09:25 AM

Madden NFL 16 Will Once Again Feature Interactive Intro - This Time in the Super Bowl

For those of you that enjoyed the Carolina Panthers vs. Seattle Seahawks interactive intro in Madden NFL 15, EA Sports makes it happen in the Super Bowl this year for Madden NFL 16.

Which 2 teams do you think they choose this year?

Quote:

When you pop in Madden NFL 16 you’ll be dropped into the middle of an interactive, cinematic experience where you become part of a dramatic Super Bowl comeback. This is made more powerful by, among other things, a professionally scored musical composition.

Source - EA

jpdavis82 07-14-2015 09:29 AM

Re: Madden NFL 16 Will Once Again Feature Interactive Intro - This Time in the Super

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_OS (Post 2047492837)
I'm glad they brought it back, I enjoyed the Panthers vs. Seahawks experience in Madden NFL 15. This year they make it happen in the Super Bowl.

Which 2 teams do you think they choose this year?

http://livetoplay.ea.com/article/in-...njamin-ramsour

The one in 16 is pretty amazing, wish I could say more

BleedGreen710 07-14-2015 09:39 AM

Re: Madden NFL 16 Will Once Again Feature Interactive Intro - This Time in the Super

they wont pick seahawks 2 years in a row so for NFC ill guess the packers with big focus on aaron rodgers as you drive for the win against the patriots

King Cardinal 07-14-2015 09:39 AM

Andrew Luck's' Colts vs Aaron Rodgers' Packers

neume1mb 07-14-2015 09:40 AM

I hated that they made me play the one last year, and I'm not excited about this year's either. I just want to start the game. Not happy this is what they worry about rather than what everyone asks for year in and year out.

NYJin2011tm 07-14-2015 09:51 AM

Yea I really disliked that you are forced to go through it and can't button skip it.

IowaAJ 07-14-2015 09:51 AM

I think it's a fun way to start the game. Really shows off the presentation.

capa 07-14-2015 09:53 AM

Please say we are not forced to complete this before diving into game...

C