Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Baseball Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   Diary Of A Ballplayer: The RTTS Career Of Johnny Boudreaux (MLB 15: The Show) (/forums/showthread.php?t=847507)

orion523 07-14-2015 03:53 PM

Diary Of A Ballplayer: The RTTS Career Of Johnny Boudreaux (MLB 15: The Show)

Diary Of A Ballplayer:
The RTTS Career Of Johnny Boudreaux

Game:
MLB 15: The Show
Difficulty: Dynamic(Hall Of Fame At Present)
Sliders: Armor & Swords
Roster: OSFM Update #5(Injury Free 40 Man)

**Note, Progression will be capped yearly in order to maintain consistency with the rest of the league. As for equipment, nothing above "silver" will be used until I reach the big leagues.

Born in Lafayette, Louisiana on January 23rd, 1994, Johnny Boudreaux was always going to be a ballplayer. The star of the team from tee ball all the way through his senior season at LSU, Johnny not only had the talent, he had the swagger, that little something extra that separates the good from the great. Along with the talent however came a wild side, you see along with being a great ball player, Johnny was also a beer swilling, skirt chasing, alligator hunting, wild man, a man's man that teammates love, and General Manager's fear, so it was no surprise that when the draft rolled around, Johnny's stock plummeted somewhat when rumors began to circulate that he'd gotten into a little trouble back in Lafayette. Funny thing is no one's really sure if there ever was an incident as it was never reported. Some say it was all hushed up nicely back home, others say it was a filthy rumor floated by the Diamondbacks, who conveniently drafted Johnny without blinking with the first pick of the 3rd round. A left handed hitting, right handed throwing third baseman standing 6'2" tall and weighing 213 pounds, Johnny Boudreaux was headed to Mobile to play for the Bay Bears of the Southern League, Arizona's AA affiliate. Right away Johnny felt at home, among his own kind. Following a good spring Johnny was named the starting third baseman, he was thrilled! His Road To The Show, begins here.

orion523 07-14-2015 04:02 PM

Re: Diary Of A Ballplayer: The RTTS Career Of Johnny Boudreaux (MLB 15: The Show)

Johnny Boudreaux Career Almanac

-Drafted by the Arizona Diamondbacks with the 1st pick of the 3rd round in the MLB Draft

April 1st, 2015 - Assigned to the AA Mobile Bay Bears of the Southern League.

June 22nd, 2015 - Promoted to the AAA Reno Aces of the Pacific Coast League

November 1st, 2015 - Signed a one year $80,000 minor league contract with Arizona.

orion523 07-14-2015 11:26 PM

Re: Diary Of A Ballplayer: The RTTS Career Of Johnny Boudreaux (MLB 15: The Show)

Wednesday April 8th, 2015
Hello there, my name is Johnny Boudreaux. I'm a 21 year old ballplayer from Lafayette, Louisiana and I'm sitting on a bus in Alabama going north from Mobile to Birmingham on Interstate 65 and I couldn't be more excited. In less than 24 hours I am officially going to be a professional ballplayer. Coach has already given me the word that I'm getting the start at 3rd base, not sure where I'll be hitting, don't care. This has been a long time coming, there will be no sleep tonight.

orion523 07-15-2015 06:37 AM

Thursday April 9th, 2015
BayBears - 4
Barons - 7
Opening day. I must admit, it was all kind of overwhelming for me. I never really settled in and well, I stunk. 0-4 with two fly outs, a pop out and a strikeout. Made no excuses to the coach afterwords, and I think he appreciated it.

Friday April 10th, 2015
BayBears - 0
Barons - 2
Shutout. I hate losing. I hate losing more than anything, so although I did some thumping today, it all felt kind of hollow. 2-3, a double, a single, and another strikeout.

Highlights From The Ballgames
<iframe width="480" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/smZYRp78ZhY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RoyceDa59 07-15-2015 10:02 AM

Good to see you started up a thread for your RTTS player, :)

jb12780 07-15-2015 10:03 AM

HOF difficulty that's no joke sir.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

orion523 07-15-2015 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jb12780 (Post 2047495773)
HOF difficulty that's no joke sir.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I'm using dynamic difficulty, played through half a season in my last RTTS in order to get the difficulty set and that's where it leveled off at, so far it's playing difficult which is what I kinda want, I want to spend a couple of seasons in the minors, I want to earn the promotion to The Show. I plan on seeing this through to the end of Johnny's career, so enjoy the ride!!!

orion523 07-15-2015 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoyceDa59 (Post 2047495769)
Good to see you started up a thread for your RTTS player, :)

Thanks for following! I started an earlier one as kind of a trial, got what I needed out of it and now...its on! I hope you like it! And of course all comments and suggestions are always welcomed.