Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   NHL 16 Trailer - EASHL Gameplay Footage and Fan Interviews (/forums/showthread.php?t=848508)

RefTix 07-28-2015 12:13 PM

NHL 16 Trailer - EASHL Gameplay Footage and Fan Interviews

EA has just unveiled a new NHL 16 EASHL trailer which looks at the revamped mode from the perspective of fans of the series, who they claim helped shape this year's mode.

In the video, NHL 16 producer Sean Ramjagsingh said, "It was an opportunity for us to reimagine EA Sports Hockey League. Involving fans early was really important."

The video shows various clips of EASHL gameplay but also has a few interesting stories of the players play time with the game. Overall, the video has a very "this game is much better this year" tone to it.

Check out the video above for some player anecdotes of their playtime and some gameplay footage.

What do you all think?

bad_philanthropy 07-28-2015 12:26 PM

Re: NHL 16 - EASHL Video

Saw some things I liked from the gameplay in the video. Default is way too fast, but I can see some good potential with slider adjustments.

lions67 07-28-2015 12:47 PM

Re: NHL 16: New EASHL Video Featuring Gameplay Footage and Fan Interviews

Cannot wait!

RefTix 07-28-2015 01:45 PM

Hopefully they have the low camera.

Devilsfan3026 07-28-2015 01:51 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn. Look at that jump into the net goal we scored!

That said, I do like some of the passing shown there. Thought the D AI is sitting back in the slot a bit much, but maybe it's Ranger settings.

jyoung 07-28-2015 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are some screenshots of the EASHL player classes attribute ratings that were shown.

Playmaker and Hybrid Goalie weren't shown long enough to see their full bars fill up. But the other classes were.

Moose Factory 07-28-2015 01:52 PM

Huh, game developers listening to feedback from people who actually buy their games... EA Sports - It's "finally" in the game.

ChaseB 07-28-2015 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jyoung (Post 2047526305)
Here are some screenshots of the EASHL player classes attribute ratings that were shown.

Playmaker and Hybrid Goalie weren't shown long enough to see their full bars fill up. But the other classes were.

Haha Jayson somehow I don't think that Playmaker one is final.