Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   The List for CFM additions from Kolbe (/forums/showthread.php?t=849663)

jpdavis82 08-11-2015 06:31 PM

The List for CFM additions from Kolbe

1 Attachment(s)
Kolbe posted this on twitter so I'm assuming it's ok to share now. I'm sure the developers will be paying close attention to the response these items get on here, so please keep any feedback constructive. These are things they added for us, not things that were already planned on being there so if we complain a lot, don't expect them to do this extra work for us in the future.

Cowboy008 08-11-2015 06:34 PM

Re: The List for CFM additions from Kolbe

Doesn't sound like that much. Also really nothing new. I think we heard about most of those things already. Was hoping they were able to add a few more things before the deadline.

MajorSupreme 08-11-2015 06:38 PM

I can't complain, those are all issues that I wanted fixed and now they are. Let's hope for a stellar franchise mode come 17 now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Birdman18 08-11-2015 06:41 PM

I like the ability to add funds.. Helps owner mode

www.techraptor.net

FBall Life 08-11-2015 07:07 PM

Wait, I thought CFM had it's own separate team working on it. Was that all they were able to add over the course of a year???

Kingd803 08-11-2015 07:14 PM

This does nothing for me. Don't kno what much of that does honestly. The interface is so bad and confusing that I don't even worry about much besides playing my games and free agency.

What about mini camp? And those mini games from ps2 and practice uniforms? What about award tracking and stat tracking? Ugh. Always seems madden always goes a different direction than I'd like

roadman 08-11-2015 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FBall Life (Post 2047563154)
Wait, I thought CFM had it's own separate team working on it. Was that all they were able to add over the course of a year???

There is a CFM blog on the Madden site and around here too.

This was additions after E3 it says.

Jershy88 08-11-2015 08:02 PM

I'd love to see a deeper player editor! Just in case a guy like chad henne has a MVP year and only sees his OVR jump a few points, I'd like it to be a possibility to have Kurt Warner, Jake Delhomme, Arian foster etc 2.0. Also being able to change names, height/weight, skin color, and hair! I am very optimistic based on these changes :)