Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   I hope charge "cheese" gets removed (/forums/showthread.php?t=850084)

warhorseballa06 08-16-2015 10:23 PM

I hope charge "cheese" gets removed

I get sick and tired, and it mostly the top ranked players that I play who tack charges from full court, like who does that?? It makes me so sick, I hope 2k addresses this issue!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LakerPride 08-16-2015 11:03 PM

Re: I hope charge "cheese" gets removed

I mean the only they can do about it is make sure charges aren't called beyond half court

TheWalkingCash 08-16-2015 11:06 PM

Plus they added charge card to draw more charges. That is just handing more cheese out!

Cowboyfan_19 08-16-2015 11:18 PM

A lot of the "top ranked" players don't even know what real basketball is. I see some of the tactics that they use and I think to myself, "This would never bail them out in real life".

Kobrakai 08-16-2015 11:54 PM

I think drawing charges is a perfectly legitimate counter to idiots who hold down the turbo button racing up court every time.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

warhorseballa06 08-16-2015 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobrakai (Post 2047576905)
I think drawing charges is a perfectly legitimate counter to idiots who hold down the turbo button racing up court every time.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

That was an utterly ridiculous reply, but okay, opinions are like____, every has one....you know the rest of the saying...[emoji196][emoji477]️

JedAustin 08-17-2015 12:20 AM

The only charges I take issue with is when you are stopped and they hold it right in front of you and even a pass draws the charge. I agree that it is the responsibilty of the offensive player to be aware of his surroundings. If someone is taking charges against me it may work once, but after that I have no problem going right arouund them.

JoFri 08-17-2015 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JedAustin (Post 2047576953)
The only charges I take issue with is when you are stopped and they hold it right in front of you and even a pass draws the charge.

i dont dislike but yeah, it should not be a charge when the offense player stops. but in realism, the momentum carries from the drive and it does happens wven when the pkayer tries to stop. perhaps 2k can add in a badge to be good at avoiding charge and can blow past easily for guys standing near to the perimeter or 3 pt line. most charges are called inside the paint in real life.