Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Diamond Dynasty (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=530)
-   -   Strange luck (/forums/showthread.php?t=850435)

CanadaCool589 08-20-2015 12:32 PM

Strange luck

This game is freaking me out

When I was going for the Jays collection I snagged a Jose Reyes after a game, when I decided to save up for Hunter Pence to complete the Giants I pulled him from a pack 5 minutes later, and just now I pulled a David Wright after planning on making him my next purchase!

It's like the game is reading my mind :|

ronc524 08-20-2015 02:49 PM

Re: Strange luck

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadaCool589 (Post 2047587267)
This game is freaking me out

When I was going for the Jays collection I snagged a Jose Reyes after a game, when I decided to save up for Hunter Pence to complete the Giants I pulled him from a pack 5 minutes later, and just now I pulled a David Wright after planning on making him my next purchase!

It's like the game is reading my mind :|

Why don't you wish for 10 Trouts, see if it yields the same results.

frasety 08-20-2015 03:57 PM

And i pulled Upton right after i completed padres collection (when he was 88 ov) and then pulled a pence right after i finished the Giants collection. Not that its the worst thing cause i still sold them but kind of a kick in the nuts haha

CanadaCool589 08-21-2015 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frasety (Post 2047587958)
And i pulled Upton right after i completed padres collection (when he was 88 ov) and then pulled a pence right after i finished the Giants collection. Not that its the worst thing cause i still sold them but kind of a kick in the nuts haha

I hope I get the card I need to finish the Pirates next....

The2ndFifth 08-21-2015 03:08 AM

Yeah I was planning on buying Rizzo because people with him have been killing me., but he was going for like 20k so decided against it, then pulled him in a pack soon after lol.