Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Best Looking Stadium! (/forums/showthread.php?t=850562)

Jdirty2002 08-21-2015 05:16 PM

Best Looking Stadium!

The Jags new stadium upgrades were added and it looks amazing. What other stadiums are you guys favorites

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TOmuch81 08-21-2015 05:21 PM

Re: Best Looking Stadium!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdirty2002 (Post 2047590807)
The Jags new stadium upgrades were added and it looks amazing. What other stadiums are you guys favorites

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cowboys Stadium looks better now with the updated lighting, as most domes now do.

RobD4477 08-21-2015 09:38 PM

They finally put the new upper end zone party areas in First Energy Stadium and it looks damn good. Way better than the cheap plain way too big scoreboards they obviously threw in at the last second last year.

Grinder12000 08-21-2015 09:45 PM

I bet 90% of us think teh best stadium is our home stadium. :google:

TOmuch81 08-21-2015 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grinder12000 (Post 2047591496)
I bet 90% of us think teh best stadium is our home stadium. :google:

I dislike playing in domes. I like seeing the field get degraded and the lighting change throughout the game.

brandon27 08-21-2015 11:43 PM

I'd love to say Miami with its renovations this year, but, uh, apparently they didn't make it. Not huge changes this year, the roof/canopy comes next off season, but pretty big changes took place, like removing the corners in the upper level, but they're still there.

I like playing in Tennessee too.

Also tampa.

I'll have to go check out jacksonville tomorrow

I also love playing in Seattle. Love the look of that place.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

ccdeville 08-22-2015 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOmuch81 (Post 2047591561)
I dislike playing in domes. I like seeing the field get degraded and the lighting change throughout the game.

All of the retractable roof stadiums are beautifully done. My pet peeve has always been that the beauty of the retractable roof stadiums is rendered obsolete in CFM because they're all closed by default (which i will never understand).
Only in play now can the roof be opened which most of us use only to get familiar with the game and then we proceed to MUT, or CFM etc. I would appreciate it if EA gave us the user more freedom to open and close the roof and even to control the weather, it can get boring playing under the same repeated conditions that the game itself has pre-selected.

CavsFanSteve 08-22-2015 02:29 AM

Obviously it's my home team, but really impressed with First Energy Stadium with all of the new additions. Haven't really seen any others except Jets Stadium. I just think they all are gonna look really good with the improved lighting. Haven't played a dome game yet, but hopefully it looks better than it has in the past. I never liked playing in domes either. The lighting always looked artificial, if that's the right term.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk