Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   FIFA 16 Demo Releases on September 8 - Includes 3 Stadiums, 12 Teams, FUT Draft, More (/forums/showthread.php?t=851499)

RaychelSnr 08-26-2015 11:11 AM

FIFA 16 Demo Releases on September 8 - Includes 3 Stadiums, 12 Teams, FUT Draft, More

EA Sports released details for the FIFA 16 demo, scheduled to arrive on September 8 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. The demo will come packed full of features, including two women's teams from the U.S.A. and Germany.

Below are the modes and options available in the FIFA 16 demo.
  • Kick-Off: jump onto the pitch and play a match. When starting the FIFA 16 Demo for the first time on PC, Xbox One, or PS4, you will begin at El Clasico, Real Madrid CF at home to FC Barcelona.
  • FIFA Ultimate Team Draft: experience a brand new way to play - FUT Draft. Make careful decisions as you build a squad, then take them onto the pitch in an offline match.
  • FIFA Trainer: everyone can Compete at a Higher Level in FIFA 16. Check out the FIFA Trainer, a new contextual training system, to pick up some new tips while playing Kick Off or FUT Draft.
  • New Skill Games: as matches are loading experience six of our six new skill games.
  • Bundesliga Broadcast Presentation: (available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC only) experience authentic broadcast graphics when Borussia Dortmund visits Borussia Mönchengladbach at BORUSSIA-PARK.
Teams:
  • FC Barcelona
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Borussia Mönchengladbach
  • Chelsea FC
  • Inter Milan
  • Manchester City
  • Paris Saint-Germain
  • Real Madrid CF
  • River Plate
  • Seattle Sounders
Women’s National Teams: (Women's National Teams compete exclusively against other Women's National Teams.)
  • Germany
  • United States
Stadiums:
  • Borussia-Park
  • CenturyLink Field
  • Santiago Bernabeu

grizzlies317 08-26-2015 11:37 AM

Re: Full FIFA 16 Demo Details, Releases on September 8

I wish it would release a bit sooner, but man am I pumped. Excited to see the new stadiums and the weather options in action. I wonder how long halves will be. I know that typically the halves are really short in FIFA demos, but I'm hoping they've at least extended it by a couple minutes. The past demos have been like if someone hands you a plate of cookies but then tells you that you can only have half of a chocolate chip.

DBMcGee3 08-26-2015 11:40 AM

Yessssssssss!!!!!

JKSportsGamer1984 08-26-2015 11:47 AM

Nice!!! Looking forward to this demo.

3mir 08-26-2015 12:18 PM

Re: Full FIFA 16 Demo Details, Releases on September 8

tight! :woot:

Honome 08-26-2015 01:21 PM

Fifa demos are always useless because time is too short to make a proper opinion about gameplay. But maybe that's exactly EA strategy, to impress with graphics and presentation and hide the lack of depth in gameplay.

KennyJ1976 08-26-2015 01:49 PM

If the best selling sports game can have a demo, why don't games like Madden and NBA 2K have one? I know Madden doesn't feel they have to because they have no competition and 2K feels its leaps and bounds ahead of NBA Live, but couldn't both of those statements apply to FIFA. Yet every year FIFA puts out a demo for its fans regardless of how much it dominates the competition.

Zac 08-26-2015 04:20 PM

Re: FIFA 16 Demo Releases on September 8 - Includes 3 Stadiums, 12 Teams, FUT Draft,

Quote:

Originally Posted by KennyJ1976 (Post 2047606068)
If the best selling sports game can have a demo, why don't games like Madden and NBA 2K have one? I know Madden doesn't feel they have to because they have no competition and 2K feels its leaps and bounds ahead of NBA Live, but couldn't both of those statements apply to FIFA. Yet every year FIFA puts out a demo for its fans regardless of how much it dominates the competition.

And they even had betas this year. Which they are also doing for NHL. EA seems to be making a bigger shift towards giving some sort of crap about the consumer. To make sure the products work and people like them. Color me shocked.