Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 16: Give Us Those Sweet, Sweet Highlights (/forums/showthread.php?t=852133)

ChaseB 08-28-2015 05:06 PM

Madden NFL 16: Give Us Those Sweet, Sweet Highlights

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IldPgDI5APM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey everyone, hopefully the video above explains everything, but in short, we want to do a weekly rundown of some of the best highlights from the Operation Sports community.

The video would generally go live on a Friday if everything works out. If it doesn't work out weekly, then we'll go to every other week or every month. We'll be doing something similar for the other sports games as well when they come out.

If you want to submit a highlight:

Send an email to: OperationSportsYT AT gmail.com -- provide a YouTube URL or a URL to the place where we can download the clip.

Also feel free to include your name, a title for the video, and any other info you think might be needed (ex. game-winning touchdown in my CFM Super Bowl).

Hope you guys will submit some videos. If you don't, then just know I still love you all even when you disappoint me.

RUFFNREADY 08-28-2015 05:32 PM

Hey Chase, are glitches allowed as well? They are in fact kinda funny, and do look crazy.
cheers

goillini03 08-28-2015 05:48 PM

Re: Madden NFL 16: Give Us Those Sweet, Sweet Highlights

Mix it up. Do a top 10 and not top 10!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

PX4 08-29-2015 05:30 PM

"The video would generally go live on a Friday if everything works out. If it doesn't work out weekly, then we'll go to every other week or every month. We'll be doing something similar for the other sports games as well when they come out."

Weekly, every other week, or monthly. Hmm, I guess this 'feature' on OS was not very well thought out lol.

ChaseB 08-31-2015 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUFFNREADY (Post 2047613488)
Hey Chase, are glitches allowed as well? They are in fact kinda funny, and do look crazy.
cheers

I am cool with glitches. I wouldn't want it to dominate the highlights but yes I appreciate a delightful glitch for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by goillini03 (Post 2047613549)
Mix it up. Do a top 10 and not top 10!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

If it gets big enough I'm sure that will eventually happen. For now I'm just taking the "best" highlights whether those be lowlights or highlights or glitches.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PX4 (Post 2047616227)
"The video would generally go live on a Friday if everything works out. If it doesn't work out weekly, then we'll go to every other week or every month. We'll be doing something similar for the other sports games as well when they come out."

Weekly, every other week, or monthly. Hmm, I guess this 'feature' on OS was not very well thought out lol.

Haha Hey now! It's not so much that it wasn't thought out as I'm leaving it in the community's hands. If nobody is sending in videos I can't make the video go live every week!

-----------------------------

Also keep the highlights coming everyone! Really solid turnout so far, but you have a couple more days until I'll close down shop for week one.

Mauer4MVP 08-31-2015 04:37 PM

I'll send some eventually. I'm doing a created player franchise so I should have quite a few.

ksteward84 09-01-2015 10:25 AM

Does it have to be a URL link, or can we just send you an attachment in the email?

ChaseB 09-01-2015 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksteward84 (Post 2047623831)
Does it have to be a URL link, or can we just send you an attachment in the email?

Yep attachments are fine as well, just need a way to DL the video.