Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   SpineEdge - 15 min All-Madden sliders for most realistic statistics on franchise mode (/forums/showthread.php?t=852746)

spinedge 08-31-2015 02:38 PM

SpineEdge - 15 min All-Madden sliders for most realistic statistics on franchise mode

Hey guys, so I've been on the boards for awhile - have played every Madden for a LONG time, and never really shared my sliders.

I have been playing a full season (I'm with the Bengals right now - 11 games in) and everything seems to be in great working order - so I'd like to share.

Listen - these sliders are for All-Madden and you have to play well to win. In real NFL a lot of games are decided by less than one score - and this is the same way. If you have the lead or are a defensive driven team - use the clock to your advantage, run the ball, and don't turn the ball over. If you're an offensive team - then run N' gun and try to get 75+ plays in. If you're in the first half and a close game and It's 4th and 5 on the 50 - PUNT the ball...

With the sliders for penalties working, these sliders are the best I've had. Before if someone threw for for 300 yards, had 125 yards rushing, with limited penalties - having a team average between 20-25 points was very difficult. Now with penalties working - these sliders work like a charm. A QB can get a 15 yard pass after a holding penalty with no worries.

Here is something for you all to try. Let me know how it goes for you.

Sliders (player skill)
QB Accuracy - 42
Pass Blocking - 60
WR Catching - 42
Run Blocking - 35
Fumbles - 65
Pass Defense Reaction time - 40
Interceptions - 30
Pass Coverage - 60
Tackling - 45

Sliders (CPU Skill)
QB Accuracy - 27
Pass Blocking - 65
WR Catching - 42
Run Blocking - 55
Fumbles - 65
Pass Defense Reaction time - 50
Interceptions - 30
Pass Coverage - 60
Tackling - 45

Special Teams:
FG Power - 50
FG Accuracy - 25
Punt Power - 52
Punt Accuracy - 60
Kickoff Power - 51

Game Options:
Injuries - 52
Fatigue - 63
Min Player Speed Threshold - 15

Penalty:
Offside - 55
False Start - 55
Holding - 56
Defensive Holding - 50
Face Mask - 50
Defensive Pass Interference - 66
Offensive Pass Interference - ON
Kick Catch Interference - ON
Illegal Block in the Back - 56
Intentional Grounding - ON
Roughing Passer - 50
Roughing Kicker - ON
Running into Kicker - ON

Auto Sub
QB - 2/3
HB - 95/75
WR - 55/50
FB/TE - 60/59
OL - 40/39

DT - 90/89
DE - 90/89
LB - 60/59
CB - 60/49
S - 60/49

League Settings:
Skill level - All-Madden
Quarter Length - 15 minutes
Minimum Play Clock - 16
Game Speed - Very Slow
Player Progression - Every four weeks
Game Play tuning - ON
Injury - ON
Auto Strafe - OFF
Pre Snap Menu - OFF
Coaching Tips - OFF
Heat Seaker - OFF
Ball Hawk - OFF
Switch Assist - OFF
On Field Visua Feedback - OFF
Defensive Tackle indicator - OFF
Passing Camera - OFF
Kick Aiming Arc - OFF
Previous play info - OFF

The way I play on defense is I am a D-lineman and switch on a different D-lineman each time. I've been getting the most realistic box scores I've ever had this way!

Play a game or two and let me know how the box scores go for you!

GreenLegend37 08-31-2015 03:05 PM

Re: SpineEdge - 15 min All-Madden sliders for most realistic statistics on franchise

This is the first year I've tried playing with 15 minute quarters and I've had success. I'll test these sliders out and let you know. I'm a little worried about the human run blocking number but I'll try it out before questioning you! :)

spinedge 08-31-2015 03:20 PM

Re: SpineEdge - 15 min All-Madden sliders for most realistic statistics on franchise

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenLegend37 (Post 2047621455)
This is the first year I've tried playing with 15 minute quarters and I've had success. I'll test these sliders out and let you know. I'm a little worried about the human run blocking number but I'll try it out before questioning you! :)

You may start off avg'ing just 2-4 yards per carry - but if you keep at it the fatigue factor being higher does wear defenses down and you'll end up with your 100+ yards... as long as you're in games or have the lead :)

Deff let me know how it goes!

GreenLegend37 08-31-2015 05:49 PM

The only thing I changed on the sliders was the game speed from 'Very Slow' to 'Slow'. Overall, I liked the sliders. Final score was 40-30 but I made some boneheaded tackling decisions that resulted in long touchdown runs and passes. I'm streaming on twitch if you're interested in catching anything else.

twitch.tv/greenlegend37

SickDL 09-01-2015 09:16 AM

Aren't you getting alot of pi calls at 66?

spinedge 09-01-2015 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickDL (Post 2047623700)
Aren't you getting alot of pi calls at 66?

I'm not.

The avg penalties per game is about 50-70 per team... It's been right at that with these settings.

I've changed a few sliders around. Not much - but just some that work a little better.

Try it out and let me know how it works for you!

spinedge 09-03-2015 04:03 PM

Edited a few things.

Played a 16 game season. I have to say, I'm very happy with these sliders.

However, my playing style is one person... can some other people try these out and let me know your impressions?

Thanks!

kaseydubb 09-03-2015 05:55 PM

How long are the games taking you on 15 min? I'm going to try your sliders out because I play with the Vikings and Mike Wallace 80% of the time always,makes the aggressive catch.