Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   What happened to 'in game' saves??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=852991)

OhMrHanky 09-01-2015 10:11 AM

What happened to 'in game' saves???

Ok, this has now happened to me 3-4 times. I play cloud CFM (cloud is suggested by madden as opposed to offline - I am wondering if this is the problem and may start an offline franchise after 1st patch). I play 15 min qtrs with accelerated clock to play 'real' games. Because this ends up taking maybe 2 hours for a game, sometimes I play a half, and then come back to it later. This worked perfectly fine in 25 and 15. But, in 16, I am having to restart these games because I 'lost connection to ea servers' when I turn off the game, quit the app, turn off Xbox 1 (NOT a hard reset, simply turning off). I have also noticed the lack of ability to manually save a game in progress - this option simply doesn't exist anymore? I have tried clicking the thumbstick AND pressing the select button, neither of these trigger the 'save all game files' the way it did the last few years. This was functionality that I believe was required by Xbox 1, actually (that ALL games, game modes, be constantly saved so that a player can play some game, switch to watching tv, then switch back to resuming the game. Can anyone confirm that this is NO longer the case with madden 16? Or, maybe it is NOT an option with Cloud CFM? We must be connected to ea servers THROUGHOUT the ENTIRE game? In game resumes only work for a short period of time? Any advice/knowledge on this would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Datninja619 09-01-2015 10:17 AM

Re: What happened to 'in game' saves???

I'm playing offline, and to save you just exit the game application or turn the system off.

Not sure if it's the same for online, but try that.