Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge (/forums/showthread.php?t=853945)

charter04 09-05-2015 10:57 PM

Re: Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge

Another thing to consider is where the bad throws happen. Unless a QB is getting hit if a guy only throws 10 yards and under there shouldn't be too many if any bad throws with most starting QB's. The bad ones should happen mostly on deep passes and medium throws. The game can't force the user to make those harder throws.

Just something to consider.

GrayDawg 09-05-2015 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charter04 (Post 2047637113)
Another thing to consider is where the bad throws happen. Unless a QB is getting hit if a guy only throws 10 yards and under there shouldn't be too many if any bad throws with most starting QB's. The bad ones should happen mostly on deep passes and medium throws. The game can't force the user to make those harder throws.

Have to agree. I tested some backups because some starters were injured testing at 30 and had a few throw 7 or 8 balls over the head of the receiver or it sailed out of bounds. Also saw trying to throw into tight space and a couple were just out of reach of the receiver. The problem is getting some of these throws from your top tier QB's. I haven't had success as of yet.

DerkontheOS 09-05-2015 11:27 PM

This might be a stupid question, but for everyone testing in cfm, are you setting your sliders in the main menu and then loading them into cfm?

charter04 09-06-2015 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerkontheOS (Post 2047637176)
This might be a stupid question, but for everyone testing in cfm, are you setting your sliders in the main menu and then loading them into cfm?

I do it both ways. I haven't noticed any difference either way though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrayDawg 09-06-2015 12:36 AM

I haven't noticed a difference either but just to be safe I have been loading them.

booker21 09-06-2015 02:34 AM

Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge

Quote:

Originally Posted by charter04 (Post 2047637113)

I have to disagree on this my friend. In real games we see overthrows on slant. Drags and even 5 n outs. Qb throwing without Being rush. Overthrows happens every time on every possible way. What I have to see is that good qb should happen less frequent than bad qb. But overthrows still happens. Even on drags with both feet set.

This is just a horrible game dalton had. Of course this should not be everyday game but what I want to show how common are these overthrows. Specially with mediocre qb. Even without being rush he still misses some drags and " easy" passes. Dalton on the game has acc over 80 I believe.

https://youtu.be/QlIzqROCHVE

DerkontheOS 09-06-2015 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charter04 (Post 2047637257)
I do it both ways. I haven't noticed any difference either way though.

It may be a small sample size, but I lower User Qb Acc from 38 to 7 in the CFM menu. I go to play as the Chargers vs Lions and Philip Rivers was pin point accurate, I went something like 11/15 in the first half, literally every pass was on the money. So I exit out and go to the main menu, set the sliders, import them into the same CFM and there was a clear cut difference in Rivers accuracy.

charter04 09-06-2015 09:26 AM

Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge

Quote:

Originally Posted by booker21 (Post 2047637496)
I have to disagree on this my friend. In real games we see overthrows on slant. Drags and even 5 n outs. Qb throwing without Being rush. Overthrows happens every time on every possible way. What I have to see is that good qb should happen less frequent than bad qb. But overthrows still happens. Even on drags with both feet set.

This is just a horrible game dalton had. Of course this should not be everyday game but what I want to show how common are these overthrows. Specially with mediocre qb. Even without being rush he still misses some drags and " easy" passes. Dalton on the game has acc over 80 I believe.

https://youtu.be/QlIzqROCHVE

Lol. I said good QB's. JK I'm all for the overthrow/under throws. The ratings are EA's so they are higher than they should be.

His confidence was really low that game I guess. Lol

Also from watching a lot of college ball yesterday most bad throws were over 15 yards from the line of scrimmage.

If a QB did what he did that game all the time he wouldn't be starting long. Lol

I did see one QB overthrow like 3 WR screens though. His Short accuracy must have like 40. Lol

It was the North Carolina QB.

Anyway. These numbers will help us a bunch.